New
Reaction score
Yes. Or is this Algerian an Amash.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Hamas are killing Irish kids now?

FFS.
You abuse them and support knife welding scum as they attack them in OUR country.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Most Irish people agree with Barrett . This Muslim should have been killed on the spot.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I suppose the fact still remains that this was 100% preventable. He had no business being in this country in the first place.
The West's business allowed him here(we don't know all his details yet). The Business is reciprocal with many Irish traditionally enjoying the perks of Dubai & Saudi to name a couple, you know?

There have been at least 3 similar stabbings of children across Europe in the last few days.
France, Germany and Poland. All random attacks.
Perhaps the attackers have been randomly influenced to take random actions, how to know?

I don't buy the mental health excuse.
That's a highly questionable opinion, imo. There's linked evidence provided to show he had head problems
We know people kill because of their deranged mental health, it's a regular occurrence.

Perhaps we should look at the failings of the Authorities & HSE too?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Do we know the actual ethnicity of the kids attacked?

The whole thing was somewhere between a fracas and a disturbance- it was not an actual riot.

The media though have jumped on it- not just here but in Britain- and you have boths "sides" so to speak playing it up no end in order to make political points.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
Do we know the actual ethnicity of the kids attacked?

The whole thing was somewhere between a fracas and a disturbance- it was not an actual riot.

The media though have jumped on it- not just here but in Britain- and you have boths "sides" so to speak playing it up no end in order to make political points.

What relevance does the ethnicity of the children have?

What constitutes an actual riot?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
That's a highly questionable opinion, imo. There's linked evidence provided to show he had head problems
We know people kill because of their deranged mental health, it's a regular occurrence.

Perhaps we should look at the failings of the Authorities & HSE too?

There are "head problems" and "head problems" though- someone on minor antidepressants or seeing a counsellor about something or other has "head problems" but they would not earn if they committed a serious crime the judgement "not guilty by reason of insanity".

It is best not to rush in with judgements on these things before we have more facts.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
What relevance does the ethnicity of the children have?

What constitutes an actual riot?

There are rumours that I have heard that this came out of a family dispute and so not just some random attack. If the children were Algerian themselves or Algerian and something else than that would go a long way to confirming them.

Duration and extent play a huge factor as regards what is a riot and what is a fracas.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
There are rumours that I have heard that this came out of a family dispute and so not just some random attack. If the children were Algerian themselves or Algerian and something else than that would go a long way to confirming them.

Duration and extent play a huge factor as regards what is a riot and what is a fracas.

There have no reports to suggest that the injured children or the carer are related to each other.

Duration and extent play a huge factor in a lot of things Zip. 😉
But in order to prove their relevance, you'd need to specify how Thursday night failed to meet your, so far unspecified, criteria.

K

Kangal

The funny thing is that wolfie would be the first to go whinging to Declan if the positions were reversed.
I don't even bother now. I could tag Declan or PM him, instead I'll just let that post fester like all of Wolf's other shitposts.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom