Knackers, 3 blacks, possibly some Ukes/Roma and 0 Russians burn and loot Dublin

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
406057794_743686264456557_2716295270976109486_n.jpg

Wolf

Reaction score
Someone has said that the 5 year old girl has been clinically dead since last Thursday and the family have been instructed, under threat of prosecution, not to talk to the press.
True or not I don't know but it would explain the MSM's lack of interest/coverage of the victims...

Would not surprise me if the death is being held back until things quieten down then released in order to provoke and incite another riot, giving the junta more reason to rush through their draconian 'hate speech' laws.

Who really nows what goes on???

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
A Guard had his toe amputated after the riots. Gemma said she's going to hold a massive Ceremony on O'Connell Street while the toe is inserted into one of the bullet holes on the GPO.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
A Guard had his toe amputated after the riots. Gemma said she's going to hold a massive Ceremony on O'Connell Street while the toe is inserted into one of the bullet holes on the GPO.

What type of metal will it be encased in?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I don't know.

The Guard is getting wed this weekend and she's sending the couple a gift because "they still have 19 toes between them."

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
How did a Guard damage a toe in the riots? As far as I am aware the boots issued have steel toe caps and steel sole plate to protect the feet from harm. What the hell was dropped on his foot to cause that degree of damage?

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
How did a Guard damage a toe in the riots? As far as I am aware the boots issued have steel toe caps and steel sole plate to protect the feet from harm. What the hell was dropped on his foot to cause that degree of damage?
He must have been wearing slip on shoes :oops:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
He was attacked by a "toerag".

I assume his to be someone in Arabic headdress that kills by betoeing a person.

Wolf

Reaction score
He was attacked by a "toerag".

I assume his to be someone in Arabic headdress that kills by betoeing a person.
Would it follow then that ones who decapitate burnt chicken nuggets are 'ragheads'?🤔

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom