Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
@Myles O'Reilly is a good example of the problem with Yaxley-Lennon. It isn't that he's a "Zionist" (or an (alleged) traveller), it's more that he's a gatekeeper.

Myles is in his thrall and I've posted all of the (video) evidence at this stage.. YL wants to import all the Muslimas in the world to emancipate them (counter-Jihad, a Jewish creation, is fundamentally liberalism). Some of his best friends are "black English lads" (civic "nationalism", also a Jewish creation). He thinks his daughters should miscegenate if it's with who they lurve and he calls actual nationalists the far-right and Nazis

Uh there are serious cultural and Theological clashes but Muslims and Christians as well as people from historically Christian backgrounds, less so in the case of Ulster Scots maybe but it is something that will always be there. I don't think that Jews invented at all Western anti-Muslim stuff. The Zionists have certainly exploited it, but I think that is something which will ultilmately backfire on them for various reasons (anti-Muslim and anti-Jew stuff are very much fused together historically in the European psyche and Muslims have no real power in our societies unlike other groups shall we say). Also I don't see how you can say that the Jews invented civic nationalism- they played hardly any role in the French Revolution. Steve Yaxley-Lennon is in favour of actually repressing those he considers "Nazis" also I think probably a big thing with him is that a Fatima or Aisha did not let him into her underwear and he is still incredibly bitter about that.

Last edited:
K

Kangal

So not actually rioting themselves. I guess there were enough plain clothes cops to do that anyway.
You haven't watched it have you? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

With an intellect like yours, I don't think the rest of us are too worried about you lads, other than wanton property damage.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Let's just try taking you seriously for a moment, I know I know, it's an effort, but we'll give it a go.

What evidence is there that these were "right wing cunts"?
Who, or what, is the right wing in Ireland?
What is the manifesto or what is it they believe in?
Why should the 'right wing' be protesting anyway - what is the grievance?
What is the point of rioting as an organised political movement if you don't articulate your demands?
How much are you paid to such post dumb headed establishment crap?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
You haven't watched it have you? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

With an intellect like yours, I don't think the rest of us are too worried about you lads, other than wanton property damage.
There were little old ladies wandering around with their shopping bags in the middle of what was meant to be a frenzied attack on life, limb and liberty! It's a total put up job.

Go boil your head you creep.

K

Kangal

What evidence is there that these were "right wing cunts"?
Who, or what, is the right wing in Ireland?
What is the manifesto or what is it they believe in?
Why should the 'right wing' be protesting anyway - what is the grievance?
What is the point of rioting as an organised political movement if you don't articulate your demands?
How much are you paid to such post dumb headed establishment crap?

QED.

From the outside looking in at you lot, the biggest problems you lot have is not agreeing on facts, irrational suspicion and distrust (often of each other), and fantastic thinking.

The idea that the stabbing is some kind of setup, or that the garda were causing all the damage, shows how detached from reality you people are.

If you can't even agree on what is obvious by evidence to everyone else, you'll never organise into a real threat to society. If you were less prone to fantasy, you might actually be a legitimate concern.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
QED.

From the outside looking in at you lot, the biggest problems you lot have is not agreeing on facts, irrational suspicion and distrust (often of each other), and fantastic thinking.

The idea that the stabbing is some kind of setup, or that the garda were causing all the damage, shows how detached from reality you people are.

If you can't even agree on what is obvious by evidence to everyone else, you'll never organise into a real threat to society. If you were less prone to fantasy, you might actually be a legitimate concern.
No, it simply shows a wisdom and experience of how the world works that you are wholly deficient in.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Mad as a Fish is just another conspiracy theorist, as are most people, sadly, on this site. The Illuminati, the Masons and so on and so forth.

I'm saying to you that rioting is fully justified. And now you have nothing to respond with.
And you are simply a lost ego with only empty pizza boxes to cling to.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
And of course, it's incredibly stupid to be a conspiracy theorist when the Regime have so enshrined it (the term) for those who shall be dismissed.

Try removing their weapon, don't make it a stick for which to beat you.

I say rioting is justified. Why? Now we're talking
Justified for what reason?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom