Knackers, 3 blacks, possibly some Ukes/Roma and 0 Russians burn and loot Dublin

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Prominent figures in the counter-Jihad would be Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller, Sam Harris and Bill Maher, Avi Yemini..

It's pretty Jewish

Yeah, I don't think Muslims have much power other than as a voting bloc, the terrorist threat and being non-white (cultural Marxism)

Hans Kohn, Ernest Renan.. Why wouldn't the Jews have invented civic nationalism.. Like they did racism

Robert Spencer isn't Jewish, he is Turkish I believe from an Orthodox Christian background though he converted to Catholicism and now I believe he has converted again to some form of Protestantism. Yeah in it's contemporary form "Counter-Jihadism" goes back to Gisele Littman who was a Jewess married to an important Mossad figure but she had help from Jacques Ellul who was a French Prod. There is a long history of conflict between Muslims and European Christians and for most of those centuries the Jews were actually getting on fine with the Muslims. I do find it interesting though the way that the "mainstream Zionist organized Jewish community" has embraced Douglas Murray.

Having voting numbers does not necessarily translate into political power- a majority of indigenous people in the Republic of Ireland now want a halt to mass immigration but you don't see that translating into opposition to it in the Dail. France is the European country with the largest Muslim population and Muslims have basically no political power there at all. Muslims did have some political power in the British Labour Party through the fact of Grand Ayatollah Muhammad Husayn Fadlallah type Muslims doing the hard slog stuff that Methodists and Irish Catholics used to do and the fact that the non-Zionist Jewish Left really liked them but they have lost all that through Starmer coming down heavy on the Left of the Party as well as expelling or forcing out basically now all of the Jewish non-Zionists and anti-Zionists on claims of them being "anti-Semitic".

The two main Sunni figures in Ireland really hate each others guts and the Muslim I know here does not like either of them. She is from a North African Jewish background and believes that there is something pathological in the Gael for putting up with the likes of roc_ and Alan Shatter and that we should get them to shut up by slagging them about the Shoah (that is how the Sepharidim deal with pale skinned Jews like them when they become too much in Palestine). That would probably work but I think it would involve the Gael lowering himself to too low a level. The Shia in Ireland seem to be Imam Tawhidi types. Muslims are too divided here to make any political impact.

There is though in regards to Muslims and Ireland another question which is the fact that Islam is often very attractive to Ulster Scots once we let down our xenophobic guard, especially to female Ulster Scots and especially when it comes to the more psycho forms of Islam. There are been significantly more Ulster Scot female Jihadi terrorists than there have been Ulster Loyalist ones. Myles had the cop on to percieve this a future possible issue.

Ernst Renan was not Jewish. Also the concept of Civic Nationalism was around before him.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
There was not an actual riot- there was a disturbance.
Exactly, And are the Disturber's satisfied with their gains today? Will they do similar next time to advance their mysterious agenda - A quaking government, was it?
What's next to be Disturbed, a 98% sleeping populace or just FFGN voters?

K

Kangal

QED.

From the outside looking in at you lot, the biggest problems you lot have is not agreeing on facts, irrational suspicion and distrust (often of each other), and fantastic thinking.

The idea that the stabbing is some kind of setup, or that the garda were causing all the damage, shows how detached from reality you people are.

If you can't even agree on what is obvious by evidence to everyone else, you'll never organise into a real threat to society. If you were less prone to fantasy, you might actually be a legitimate concern.
The last few posts neatly illustrate my point.

It's why even civil liberties groups are circumspect about the need for new hate laws.

Other than wanton violence, there can be no meaningful organisation when everyone on the far right can't cooperate except to smash windows and loot shoes. Even the likes of Jimbo, with a single minded focus, will be labelled plants because they don't subscribe to WEF-style conspiracy garbage.

We have all the laws we need. Just fuck the perpetrators into jail for property damage and assault.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

It's why even civil liberties groups are circumspect about the need for new hate laws.

Other than wanton violence, there can be no meaningful organisation when everyone on the far right can't cooperate except to smash Wmwindows and loot shoes. Even the likes of Jimbo, with a single minded focus, will be labelled plants because they don't subscribe to WEF-style conspiracy garbage.

We have all the laws we need. Just fuck the perpetrators into jail for property damage and assault.

I am sure Myles was just joking.

Also no one on the "Far Right" in the 26 counties was involved in smashing windows and looting shoes.

K

Kangal

I'm an ethno-nationalist
And your message is being swamped by conspiracy rubbish and the magical thinking of others.

There's a certain "moral panic" in the population due to the riot in Dublin. The government is responding to that with talk of new legislation.
But if people spent some time on this forum and others, their fears would dissolve. You don't, can't, pose a threat with the absolute bonkers ideas and people who profess to make the rest of your constituency.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Other than wanton violence, there can be no meaningful organisation when everyone on the far right can't cooperate except to smash windows and loot shoes. Even the likes of Jimbo, with a single minded focus, will be labelled plants because they don't subscribe to WEF-style conspiracy garbage.

Hahaha…. You can’t actually answer the question as to what the far right is so you go making one up. Get up the yard with your stupidity!

free and clean

Reaction score
But if people spent some time on this forum and others, their fears would dissolve.
These boards are fringe sites with hardly any readers, full of loons and gobshites who take themselves too seriously. They're not exactly representative of anything.

Out in the real world, the majority don't want the country flooded with Roma gypsies; they don't want to become a minority in their own town/village overnight as a result of gangs of men arriving from Algeria and Georgia.

They recognise that the country is being transformed overnight.

In the real world, people are giving two fingers to people like you.

And they're right to.

K

Kangal

Out in the real world, the majority don't want the country flooded with Roma gypsies; they don't want to become a minority in their own town/village overnight as a result of gangs of men arriving from Algeria and Georgia.
Neither do I.

I'm all for controlled immigration for non EU countries. Some form of points based system would be the way forward.

Wolf

Reaction score
The clown here mouthing off about the Irish 'far right' is the same clown who has spent 2 years supporting documented Nazis like the AZOV battalions in Ukraine and the international and documented war criminals of Israel.
Ya couldn't get more far right if ya tried.
What a fucking idiot.
Shitpost central.😎

Jim Beam

Reaction score
These boards are fringe sites with hardly any readers, full of loons and gobshites who take themselves too seriously. They're not exactly representative of anything.

They recognise that the country is being transformed overnight.

In the real world, people are giving two fingers to people like you.

And they're right to.
I'll add that the taking in of unlimited amounts of Ukrainians while offering them the most generous welfare in Europe has to be the most stupidest policy in the history of independent Ireland, even more so than the completely overblown covid panic and the soft landings of the late 2000s.

Why? It was obvious to anybody with half a brain that it was going to end up with even more people living rough, that the numbers just didn't add up. Pointing this out to the middle class virtue signallers fell on deaf ears, and it was always the middle class who couldn't see this.

Education is wasted on those morons. Working people have to start to get out and vote in numbers and crucially, vote for parties who do not have Dail representation. The real opposition are outside Leinster House. Middle Ireland has to be defeated or they'll end up destroying Ireland. That defeat might not be peaceful. We're living in a very changed Ireland from even 20 years ago.

Wolf

Reaction score
There is no 'far right' in Ireland.
There's a few disorganised headbangers and a fair amount of disaffected skangers who are always up for a bit of destruction.

There's definitely an organised and violent far left led by a group called ANTIFA which was, funnily enough, set up in Ireland by a convicted pedophile.

We can see why some here attack the former and defend the latter.
It's a common theme.

K

Kangal

The clown here mouthing off about the Irish 'far right' is the same clown who has spent 2 years supporting documented Nazis like the AZOV battalions in Ukraine and the international and documented war criminals of Israel.
Ya couldn't get more far right if ya tried.
What a fucking idiot.
Shitpost central.😎
Are you looking to be threadbanned here as well? 🤔

Wolf

Reaction score
Same old jew boy, always the victim.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom