Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
People will figure out the real role of a police force.

Esatdigiwank

Reaction score
that story deserves a facepalm. I don’t know how to give one on this, Plunkettsghost.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

Yeah but, could AG not appreciate that his objections stem from a time that was part of a contination of when Europeans made Africa a white mans land??
And sure the European powers had African/Asian armies who fought alongside on colonial conquest??
Still have 'em today too.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Self defence against rape by homosexual Celtic and Rangers fans.

DiDcOdgXkAAfXLq.jpg

Ex-uIbHW8AAN_6L

If I am honest I feel unease when I see both old firm football tops.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Africans and Asians are now making Europe a black and brown man's land. Not many white people of European origin in Africa outside of South Africa.
Sure granted above , but . . . Previously during 19th/20th centuries the white seeds were sown and dominated over large swathes which has it repercussions today. Europe is still churning up and interfering in Africa and the ME - Big Time.
France and Britain had total dominance and shaped those cultures by force, made it what it is today on many levels.
White folk still live abroad (since 150 years) in Churches, Factories, Army Barracks, Offices, Hotels & Ports. Especially British, French and American.
The Spiritans & Kilteegan fathers would still be promoting St Patrick in Nigeria too?:giggle:

Popular Threads

Top Bottom