Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Wolf

Reaction score
Last edited:

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Was just listening to this interview with Morgoth and GiantArt. Morgoth makes the point that the Irish are now susceptible to the globalist narrative of being far right racists because they embraced the NWO's label of whiteness and rejected their race and nationhood. As I've been saying, if, like Jambo, you are foolish enough to embrace the globalist concept of 'whiteness', you are in fact playing into the hands of the rootless élite cosmopolitans. Kinda obvious really.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhpL0bsyZjQ&t=1444s

Last edited:

willow

Reaction score
D

Deleted member 1

These are gyppos. Romanian most like. Scumbags. They have loops and pockets in those skirts especially for thieving off everyone. You need to see the gyppo towns in Romania - Trump Tower goldie looking places with top of the range vehicles. Disgusting.
I saw a tiktok where some woman unloaded an entire weeks shopping from one of those skirts. :LOL: Ill link it when I find it. It was unreal.

Wolf

Reaction score
These are gyppos. Romanian most like. Scumbags. They have loops and pockets in those skirts especially for thieving off everyone. You need to see the gyppo towns in Romania - Trump Tower goldie looking places with top of the range vehicles. Disgusting.
Yep, and TK Maxx is plagued by them all over the country.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom