Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
302 male migrants are being moved into an old factory up the road from me here in Galway. Apparently they are the ones that were causing trouble in City West and are being moved around the country. There's a protest at the factory tomorrow but I'm not going. If they protest outside the local Shit Feign office, Fee and a Fail office, Fine Gay office or any of the other fake parties I would go.

The Irish need an Idi Amin.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2OAdq2h8eU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jczYO8fokns

Last edited:

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
You're on ignore Leckie for life over you talking about my mother. Your comments don't appear on my page since then but I did notice your emoji. You can't handle strong African leaders, because you're still trying to interpret reality watching an old Pye black and white portable television.

And because you're an Irish Prod who thinks he's white.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
Ireland is over.
We have been sold out by traitorous scum elected by the braindead.
The dirty Shinners will make it worse.

Another flounce coming on?

wolf coward.jpg

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

The White Man, he come to Wakanda, he steal all our wealth. We woz robbed.​

print-icon
print-icon

Second Major Railway Grinds To Halt In South Africa​

Tyler Durden's Photo

BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, JUN 01, 2023 - 11:55 AM
The precise question one needs to ask is: What the hell is continuing to unfold in South Africa? An economic crisis is worsening, and extended rolling blackouts have been the norm over the last several months, but in the last week, multiple major railways have ground to a halt due to rampant theft of power cables.
Bloomberg said a 535-mile rail line used to haul iron ore and manganese from Kumba Iron Ore Ltd.'s giant Sishen mine in the Northern Cape province to west coast ports was paralyzed on Tuesday after criminal organized gangs stole power cables used to power electric locomotives.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom