Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Here’s a headliner case from our courts..

Another Roma.

th-1860061876.jpg

Last edited:

Idi O'Min

Reaction score

More Romas -

Florin-fitzpatrick-web-590x354-3127819282.jpg

MAIN-PIC-John-Kenny-Murder_Galway-Court-6-4097288859.jpg

willow

Reaction score
What's arriving now is pretty much the scum of the earth
I have been driving a lot lately. As far East as Tullamore and North towards Westport. They have destroyed this land in a short few months. Shocking. Simply shocking. All these planters are never leaving under current circumstances. .. . I am oldish and never dress flash, no ornaments, or any fancy bags - but even I feel no longer safe in the evening in the likes of Tralee or Killarney. Haven't been out in Dublin since maybe 2015, cannot imagine what it is like now. Ladies, you all have aches and pains. Keep the Deep Heat at the ready.

Esatdigiwank

Reaction score
Third level Student apartments, flats in Sligo are to be given instead to asylum seekers . This was given out on Midwest FM news this morning.
According to the Sligo Weekender, “Benbulben Court Apartments & Milligan Court Apartments which can house as many as 500 students made the announcement on June 9th that they will not house students for the academic year ahead. “
The newspaper article fails to mention any detail about the new tenants..

Last edited:

Hermit

Reaction score

Tiger

Reaction score
I have been driving a lot lately. As far East as Tullamore and North towards Westport. They have destroyed this land in a short few months. Shocking. Simply shocking. All these planters are never leaving under current circumstances. .. . I am oldish and never dress flash, no ornaments, or any fancy bags - but even I feel no longer safe in the evening in the likes of Tralee or Killarney. Haven't been out in Dublin since maybe 2015, cannot imagine what it is like now. Ladies, you all have aches and pains. Keep the Deep Heat at the ready.
I was in Drogheda recently. It’s been fully ghetto-ised. Moreso than most places.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom