Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
The Zionist terrorists have launched a terror attack against the Iranian Consulate in Syria, killing five innocents.

RTE news : Iranian consulate in Damascus destroyed in air strike

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I wonder how many on here have given up supporting the Jew Nazis now we've seen them in action for 6 months?
Do they still believe that the ragheads carried out the attack in October without the top jews knowing what was coming?

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I wonder how many on here have given up supporting the Jew Nazis now we've seen them in action for 6 months?
Do they still believe that the ragheads carried out the attack in October without the top jews knowing what was coming?
Apart from skin and wank did they they have any support on here , even Val is against them

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
And it's all down to one evil bastard , who is keeping it going tight to keep himself in office
And another evil bastard in The Whitehouse who refuses to control his dogs,
Remember, the terrorists in Washington consider Israel their 'aircraft carrier' in the middle east.
They're turning Ukraine into another one too.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
And another evil bastard in The Whitehouse who refuses to control his dogs,
Remember, the terrorists in Washington consider Israel their 'aircraft carrier' in the middle east.
They're turning Ukraine into another one too.
Trump will be ready to handle bibi if that dirty fucking animal is still there.....and he probably will be

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Obviously the Israeli's knew it was coming = = Anyone that thinks a bunch of head bangers like Hamas could keep something like that a Secret would want their head examined ? !

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The yidz should give bibi a dirtnap.....it would help them in the long run , they had a perfect opportunity over the weekend the cunt was in for a hernia surgery could have easily off'd him

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
That live now station is about the best that's available on YouTube now that newsmax went behind a paywall , I watch live now myself
It's interesting that some of the more interesting sites have stopped coming up or gone behind a pay-wall ~ ~ Can't have the Ordinary People knowing too much about what is really going on.

Last edited:

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
It's worth baring in mind that 90+% of the Israeli people either support the terror of Netanyahu or, feel he's not going far enough with the savagery.

It's a very sick society!

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
It's worth baring in mind that 90+% of the Israeli people either support the terror of Netanyahu or, feel he's not going far enough with the savagery.

It's a very sick society!
Hamas and their Savages ain't exactly what you'd be looking for in Neighbours either !

Popular Threads

Top Bottom