Meat Is Crucial To The Human Diet

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
The thing I noticed about some meat eaters is that they'll-(was me too) often have stuff which is low quality or without much meat in it such as sausage products (especially the factory cheapie's😝) fatty mince, processed bacon salty (7/365) kebabs, takeway animals, occasional battery chicken but not much in the way of traditional meat🙃
Not so meaty, not so crucial but . . . It gives meaty type flavours!!🤪

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The thing I noticed about some meat eaters is that they'll-(was me too) often have stuff which is low quality or without much meat in it such as sausage products (especially the factory cheapie's😝) fatty mince, processed bacon salty (7/365) kebabs, takeway animals, occasional battery chicken but not much in the way of traditional meat🙃
Not so meaty, not so crucial but . . . It gives meaty type flavours!!🤪
I tend to avoid all those, bar the sausages in a breakfast role!

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
You're probably attracted to the sausage chemistry🤤, otherwise why not put in pieces of chop or shredded fillet.
Indeed, I like sausages, as I do steak and kdney pies, but am well aware there is feck all meat in either.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
They are 'vaccinating' all livestock with mrna 'vaccines' in the US - and they are trying similar over here. But strange cattle deaths are blamed on 'climate change'
Meat consumption creates the healthiest and brainiest humans - a fact clearly not lost on the haters of all creation. Hence the war on meat and the drive to reduce us to eat flies like Renfield in the novel Dracula
I dont understnd the cognitive dissonance in the normies tbh.
Meat and dairy was one of the drivers of Northern European civilization over others, in terms of development and invention

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
I do believe strongly that if people had to kill their own meat, there would be a lot more vegetarians and vegans in the world.
Most people can't grow a carrot either. If we were left to our own devices, most would be dead in a month . Anyone remember the failed Antifa veggie garden when they took over San Fran?

Discussion 1 minute in here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Y__lVMEMk

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Most people can't grow a carrot either. If we were left to our own devices, most would be dead in a month . Anyone remember the failed Antifa veggie garden when they took over San Fran?

Short term ~ Cannibalism would be the way to go.

I suggest eating the Vegans first and then the Vegetarians ~ Especially as they probably played a big role in getting in to the mess in the first place ! !

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

I suggest eating the Vegans first and then the Vegetarians ~ Especially as they probably played a big role in getting in to the mess in the first place ! !
Yeah, but they are likely to have less meat on them.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Uh I when I was (one of the worst types of) vegan I used to argue that cannibalizing certain trashy people would be much more ethical than eating innocent animals. You might be encouraging people.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score

Most people drastically underestimate how difficult it is to grow enough food for subsistence. That said it's going to be easier to do in Europe than Australia, because Europe has a climate more suitable for many more subsistence crops and a gentler climate overall. Back-to-back weeks of temps in the high 30's and 40's will obliterate things, especially here in QLD which has high humidity. Exotic fruits grow well here, and citrus etc but yeah, unless you have a good shadehouse and irrigation system, most common veges outside of solonacaeas just get scalded to death. I did just buy a low-chill cherry variety, but I'm skeptical it will ever produce here. Mostly I grow mangos, dragonfruit, abiu, starfruit, citrus etc. Worked out it would cost about 12K to set up a decent shadehouse and watering system but I'll get to it one day. Plenty of other things higher up on the priority list.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom