Migrant Video Thread

Coal Gas and peat

That lad needs to back to his black market employment in the England .....he needs to go tomorrow morning :mad: ....why am I getting up at 6 in the morning to pay for charlatans like that guy

Myles O'Reilly

"The protests outside a building being used to house asylum applicants in East Wall in Dublin last week were shocking, but not surprising. They were shocking because we are not used to seeing such protests, and particularly so for the way in which the refugees’ gender and nationalities were directly referenced as a reason for objecting to their being placed there."

Eoin O’Malley, Sindo

valamhic

Staff member
I
Val is ready to mount the skull of a negro above his doorway ......never seen him as angry as this

I am closely involved with a few native American tribal members. I believe the Europeans destroyed the African people.

I want African farmers to be allowed sell processed coffee and cocoa into Europe. I have said the only issue I have is with the Irish
about 20% of the Irish. Why you should say I dislike black people is a mystery to me,

valamhic

Staff member
You've alluded same on many occasions. In fact you're an outright racist.

Its no wonder Saul and probably everyone else thinks of you in that manner you thick Cavan khunt
That is a lie, I never posted anything of the sort. I support the Africans in their struggle to sell processed coffee and cocoa into the EU from which they are now banned. I posted I admire Candace Owens, I only ever posted that I hate one race only The Irish.

I supported and support the right of Uganda to develop its own oil recourse and pipe it out to market. This is opposed by the EU.

Last edited:

valamhic

Staff member
That is a lie, I never posted anything of the sort. I support the Africans in their struggle to sell processed coffee and cocoa into the EU from which they are now banned. I [posted I admire Candace Owens, I only ever posted that I hate one race only The Irish.
Izzy and the rest are driving him to distraction :(
Lizzy is but one commenter out of about 350, Again you misrepresent the situation

Myles O'Reilly

Fiwly4lWQAAdyOn