Migrant Video Thread

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
So you can't explain yourself, that's pretty boring.

Time for you to fly off the handle now I suppose 🤣 Goodnight babes. Toodles
Says the internet's most notorious angry kid.

Toodles Woodles.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
You should stop talking rubbish.. Then I won't be angry :)
You wake up every morning angry, and give out to your white mother for not making the porridge white enough.

I live in the real world.

You live in a white ivory tower.

And please tell me, did this 'white' guy genocide us Irish because we were 'white'?

cropped_MI-oliver-comwell-painting.jpg

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Of course, I had a go at Val about the controllin' and the vettin' before.. What's your ideology? This should be it -

EP39EIcXsAAlBCd.jpg

And if you're really clever, like me, you'd understand that we are in an identical struggle with our European and European descended (AKA white people) brothers and sisters.
You're not clever, actually - you're a bit (lot) thicker than you think you are.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Would you cop yourself on, what point do you think you're making? You're really about as dense as Mowl
Go to bed James.

And you're as intelligent as the spastic in the above video.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
And please tell me, did this 'white' guy genocide us Irish because we were 'white'?
The current Plantation makes Ollie's effort look like a weekend getaway.

He'd be jizzing his pants if he were around today seeing what's going on.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
You keep on making the same stupid talking points over and over.. Are Jews white, was Cromwell white, what in the fuck is your point.

Jews aren't white. It's 2023. Now shut the fuck up.
Thanks for making me bust my corset laughing.

a4edb8a03792966a421e5b41137fe0af.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It is impossible to know which group is the .out dangerous but my vote is atie between Roma and Georgians.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
And by the way, titsucker, I was nearly murdered 10 years ago by four off their head travellers as I was going about my job.. Youngdan can vouch for this.

Now go suck a white tit, you white tit.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
And by the way, white tit sucker, the cops did absolutley nothing. About a year later a red-neck pig from hell tried to do me for breaking a red light. I went into his pig-mobile where he tried to show me on his camera where I broke the light. It was obvious, even to this thick fat red-neck cunt that I didn't break the light, and then I tore into him about nearly being murdered a year earlier and that the pigs never got back to me. I got a letter in the post a few days later saying they were still looking into it.

I wrote to the chief pig in galway shortly after asking for an interview.

I was sent a letter saying to come in and that a pig was going to listen to me.

I went in and met the pig, and the first thing out of his mouth was, and I shit you not - I've an important meeting soon so can you make this brief.

Basically, a thick white Irish cunt with no moral compass and is on the fiddle.

Next.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
And sorry for going on about it, but I had a moment that night where I thought I was going to die. I saw the roof of my mam's house from where all this shit was going down and had a desperate feeling that she was going to come out of the gaff and see me being strtechered into the back of an ambulance - DEAD. That's when I went into full on fight for your life mode. I had knocked out one of the knackers by this stage but because he was coked off his head he got a second wind and started thumping me again. I shook off the two females who were screaming - kill him kill him at the top of their lungs ( this is at half seven on a sunday evening by the way). the 20 stone fat cunt who was holding a full bottle of rum was my main concern then. I shook the two knacker bitches off me and threw the knacker who started it all off to the ground. But then fatso came at me with the bottle. I jumped into my taxi and tried to get the fuck away. Fatso threw the bottle at my head, but thank God it missed me by an inch. It exploded on the passenger door and later that night the doctor was pulling shards of glass from my skull.

I met the chief instigators mother a few days later and told her that her son was never to come down my street again. A few years later, as I was heading to the shops, I saw him coming down the road. I jumped out of the car. He took his jacket off and challenged me and and I went for him. He ran away screaming that on his father's grave he was going to get me.

White people, eh.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I have a lot of respect for you sham. I respect also anyone that drives a cab as it can be a dangerous job with nobody to help you.

Now granted I as very seasoned in this field but not everyone is like me, or Val of course.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
That's a great story Sham!

I was a Cabbie before I lost my licence and had many's a rough night too. Not worth the hassle.

What you want is a gig on an airport rank or some well off district where you build up a list of clients.

No sh1t and decent fairs.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Thanks old stock, but my current job is the leader of the I.M.LA.

It pays well and I'm happy.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom