Moderated posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
@Declan

Why are posts going through a moderator before they are posted?

Wolf

Reaction score
@Declan

Why are my posts going through a moderator before they are posted?
Just yours.
Probably because you've been fully sitebanned twice at this point and the last time was because you tried to ban everyone from the site and close it down.
Why you were allowed back on after that is beyond every decent poster here.
I suspect the boss is trying to save you from yourself by checking your posts before letting them go public.
Maybe @Declan could explain that logic to us regulars.

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I am on a European tour and nw heading north to bait the noggin off a fool.

Wolf

Reaction score
Maybe not!

@Declan
Sort it out.
Once Declan puts manners on you and you learn to behave I'm sure he'll allow you to post unmoderated.
You just refuse to learn as your post here demonstrates quite nicely, you don't get to demand the site owner bows to your instruction.
Maybe after your third siteban you will learn your position, but I doubt it.
Your posts should continue to be moderated.

Last edited:

Wolf

Reaction score
We may ask @Coal Gas and peat and a few other to form a panel of mods.
While you're there, what was the reason you allowed a saboteur who closed everyone's accounts and tried to close the site down not so long ago back in?
You've fully sitebanned him twice at this stage. Do you think it won't try to kill your site again?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I am not a dictator. I will listen and very very most likely do as my mods suggest.

At the moment I have one hard working mod, one hardworking tech man and mod if necessary, and myself.

I have a handful others that confer either as individuals or little groups in chats

I assume there are plenty of chats of which I am not in, and I have no way of knowing how many and who is in them or anything else.

Unless I was banning someone, then I could actually change their password and log in as them.

On another site, I for a time, could just log in as any poster and log out later and they would not even know. I cant do that on this site. I do not know what add on, the other site bought to allow that.

Wolf

Reaction score
I am not a dictator. I will listen and very very most likely do as my mods suggest.

At the moment I have one hard working mod, one hardworking tech man and mod if necessary, and myself.

I have a handful others that confer either as individuals or little groups in chats

I assume there are plenty of chats of which I am not in, and I have no way of knowing how many and who is in them or anything else.

Unless I was banning someone, then I could actually change their password and log in as them.

On another site, I for a time, could just log in as any poster and log out later and they would not even know. I cant do that on this site. I do not know what add on, the other site bought to allow that.
Just be careful and don't allow the dog to self-moderate again. If he gets into the system again he WILL destroy and close your site down. That is his aim, he did it to politicalirish and he'll do all he can to do it here too.

Wolf

Reaction score
Will you please stop snapping and hissing out orders to him like an imperious toddler? Thank you.
Just keep it on moderation.
It's the only way to deal with it, keep it on a short lead.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Kangal please stop sending abusive posts for review.

Try some politeness. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom