Moderated posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Just yours.
Probably because you've been fully sitebanned twice at this point and the last time was because you tried to ban everyone from the site and close it down.
Why you were allowed back on after that is beyond every decent poster here.
I suspect the boss is trying to save you from yourself by checking your posts before letting them go public.
Maybe @Declan could explain that logic to us regulars.
Have you not been bad mouthing the site and Declan elsewhere?

Edit, this was aimed at Kangal not wolf

Last edited:

Wolf

Reaction score
I am not a dictator. I will listen and very very most likely do as my mods suggest.

At the moment I have one hard working mod, one hardworking tech man and mod if necessary, and myself.

I have a handful others that confer either as individuals or little groups in chats

I assume there are plenty of chats of which I am not in, and I have no way of knowing how many and who is in them or anything else.

Unless I was banning someone, then I could actually change their password and log in as them.

On another site, I for a time, could just log in as any poster and log out later and they would not even know. I cant do that on this site. I do not know what add on, the other site bought to allow that.
Looks like the dog is trying to dictate to yourself and Zip now...

Wolf

Reaction score
The biggest failure being something even a 5-year-old could figure out.. allowing a mentally retarded, spam-stalking, slandering shitbag shit all over every thread he posts in
Yea, but enough about your life on the shitsite with the dog's Gowl.😂

Fuck sake Jimbo, even the pair of tossers over there despise you.😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom