My solution to the drugs problem.

valamhic

Reaction score
Nichola Tallant was on the Late Late show to-night on about the drugs problem in Ireland. She wrote a book. |She sees no solution. My solution as the 2nd must intelligent person in Ireland is this. The government through an agency connected with the Gardai should put out loads of Cocaine, cannabis ecstasy, Speed etc. Lace it with a chemical that will skitter the shyte out of users. For now I would not recommend a killer poison such as strychnine. Some chemical that would make them suffer and especially make them shyte a wattery skitter for two days.

valamhic

Reaction score
You are talking shythe.
OK. If there was some sort of medical stuff mixed with these drugs and them released to abusers, Would they take it? I would not kill them but if it made them sick for a few days it would turn them off. Why should the state be inactive? If these idiots want to do drugs, why not put them to a risk. I would also put cats piss into it.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
And where will the feline urine come from, this is an easy question for you.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Good thread. let's be aware of what "Drugs" are all about?
Can one imagine how typical street drugs already have all sorts of nasty's baked in?
Sure even drrink can have nasty stuff inside which has killed and caused blindness among other serious debilitating conditions and brain damage in terminal cases:oops:
Messing around with labels and keg contents also happens in some bars . . .?

I think some hostile forces did make up toxic drugs and put them out on the market to poison and punish drug users but in some cases the users got used to it and accepted it's awfulness . . .

valamhic

Reaction score
And where will the feline urine come from, this is an easy question for you.
Put town cats in a plastic box with a spout on it. I am not sure of the logistics of how to do it. The first hurdle is to decide to do it.

Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
Good thread. let's be aware of what "Drugs" are all about?
Can one imagine how typical street drugs already have all sorts of nasty's baked in?
Sure even drrink can have nasty stuff inside which has killed and caused blindness among other serious debilitating conditions and brain damage in terminal cases:oops:
Messing around with labels and keg contents also happens in some bars . . .?

I think some hostile forces did make up toxic drugs and put them out on the market to poison and punish drug users but in some cases the users got used to it and accepted it's awfulness . . .
That is interesting. There is a difference between alcoholic drink to people like me and for winos. I drink whiskey and beer from bottles of known origin. What you are on about is putting wood alcohol into spirits. That can cause blindness. I would not want to kill anyone as it is not socially acceptable. Remember a lot of abusers are
well to do, comfortable. This action would show abusers drugs are not going to be traded without risk.

What do you think if putting a laxative into them? Say they are at a disco raving and they bang up,
Next they have the skitter. A few of them on the bog and no taxi will take them.

macdougal

Reaction score
Just put them on an island off the whest with a variety of endless drugs for their consumption. A few portacabins to relax in after a binge. A small boat could come once a week to resupply. Presto problem solved.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Nichola Tallant was on the Late Late show to-night on about the drugs problem in Ireland. She wrote a book. |She sees no solution. My solution as the 2nd must intelligent person in Ireland is this. The government through an agency connected with the Gardai should put out loads of Cocaine, cannabis ecstasy, Speed etc. Lace it with a chemical that will skitter the shyte out of users. For now I would not recommend a killer poison such as strychnine. Some chemical that would make them suffer and especially make them shyte a wattery skitter for two days.
Bit like the covid jabs then......

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
OK. If there was some sort of medical stuff mixed with these drugs and them released to abusers, Would they take it? I would not kill them but if it made them sick for a few days it would turn them off. Why should the state be inactive? If these idiots want to do drugs, why not put them to a risk. I would also put cats piss into it.
Drugs already make them sick and screw up their lives. A lacing of cats piss will not make any difference.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
That is interesting. There is a difference between alcoholic drink to people like me and for winos. I drink whiskey and beer from bottles of known origin. What you are on about is putting wood alcohol into spirits. That can cause blindness. I would not want to kill anyone as it is not socially acceptable. Remember a lot of abusers are
well to do, comfortable. This action would show abusers drugs are not going to be traded without risk.

What do you think if putting a laxative into them? Say they are at a disco raving and they bang up,
Next they have the skitter. A few of them on the bog and no taxi will take them.
It were possible to put a laxative into illicit drugs then wouldn't it be possible jut to cut the supply off altogether?

How is this going to work, are you going to prosecute drug dealers, not for supplying drugs, but for not dosing them with prune juice?

tldr

Reaction score
https://www.revenue.ie/en/corporate...nue-deploys-new-mobile-container-scanner.aspx

Apparently they only have one of these to cover all the ports and the smugglers keep tabs on it. Getting at least one for each port would be something they could do.

The polity should resurrect civics classes in secondary schools and include what effects drugs have on one's life and health - in addition to teaching the basics of an Irish citizen's rights and duties. That may be problematic, given the current ideological climate, but a basic course focused on formation - what is a citizen, what is a constitution etc. - would be beneficial.

Other than that I think your town cats plan is innovative and interesting.

valamhic

Reaction score
It were possible to put a laxative into illicit drugs then wouldn't it be possible jut to cut the supply off altogether?

How is this going to work, are you going to prosecute drug dealers, not for supplying drugs, but for not dosing them with prune juice?
You cannot cut off the supply, no matter how many you execute kill of jail. What I say is you add to the supply using state apparatus. The policy on private supply would remain the same. No change there.

A state employee company would introduce real drugs laced with a laxative or some other substance which would
disable the used as soon as possible. So if at the disco, or rave party, they would be stuck of the toilet within 20 minutes. They would soild trheir clothes and have a smell from them. Totally anti social. Users would take a risk
not knowing where the drugs came from.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
When I lived in the city there was an old-abandoned queenslander on the hill that Junkies had turned into a squat. One day I decided to take a look. The floor was littered with soiled mattresses, empty junk food packaging, needles, and literally coke bottles filled with piss.
'
Believe me Val, at a certain point, your garden-variety smackhead doesn't care if they shit themselves in public so long as they're getting high.These people are far, far beyond the point that they can be shamed into action. In fact most veteran users aren't really even getting high at all, they're simply doing enough to keep the junk sickness at bay. What happens when they can't get/afford the requisite hit? Well, the horse-induced constipation wears off.

And they shit themselves.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Maybe some sort of Logan's Run for Drug Takers ~ ~ 3 Strikes and You are Executed.

Test Hair / Skin / Organs / What-ever it takes = = 3 Strikes = = Death.

This policy is still a work in progress = = But the Principles seem fine with me.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Maybe some sort of Logan's Run for Drug Takers ~ ~ 3 Strikes and You are Executed.

Test Hair / Skin / Organs / What-ever it takes = = 3 Strikes = = Death.

This policy is still a work in progress = = But the Principles seem fine with me.
All drunk drivers who kill by car on the roads should of course be executed too?
Mandatory drug tests to be conducted prior to entering recreational premises/public houses and leaving carparks(breath analysis module attached to parking meter, passes ticket or not)
No exceptions at social events/music/sports occasions - Double drug testing at the gates with riot police back-up & paadee wagons for the guilty!!👺

valamhic

Reaction score
When I lived in the city there was an old-abandoned queenslander on the hill that Junkies had turned into a squat. One day I decided to take a look. The floor was littered with soiled mattresses, empty junk food packaging, needles, and literally coke bottles filled with piss.
'
Believe me Val, at a certain point, your garden-variety smackhead doesn't care if they shit themselves in public so long as they're getting high.These people are far, far beyond the point that they can be shamed into action. In fact most veteran users aren't really even getting high at all, they're simply doing enough to keep the junk sickness at bay. What happens when they can't get/afford the requisite hit? Well, the horse-induced constipation wears off.

Those types are a tiny minority, they are a mix of down and outs and severely dependent drug users facing death. Australia has a hot climate and sleeping in dumps and derelict building is possible. That is impossible in all of Russia, all of Europe (except Greece), most of Asia, all of North America except the south east of the US.

The vast majority of drug users are housed, employed, at college, parents, farmers office clerks. The youth social scene is discos rave parties and house gatherings are the centre stage for them. There were instance in Ireland where deadly poison was introduced to drugs and it caused panic. Consider new users, do they want their dope mixed with a laxative? There is also the image of having to admit they had the skitter. I think it would be a useful tool in the fight against drugs.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Consider new users, do they want their dope mixed with a laxative? There is also the image of having to admit they had the skitter. I think it would be a useful tool in the fight against drugs.
Somebody tried it with gerry ryan & katy french's cocaine supply and they both vanished up their own holes!!😮

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
'

you can solve the drugs issue --its not really a problem .
if i take my locality --if i were allowed i would in 10 hours incarcerate a dozen people .
by the following midday i would have removed any wealth they have or ever will have .
i would house them in a cage in the center of town and their relatives would be responsible for their heating and food .
they would be visible to each and every passerby their jail would be a 40 ft flat trailer with bars and a roof .
the will is not there the laws are not there the community would not be bothered as they currently are not bothered .
they are not used to the will of the people being exercised they have been neutered by bullshit .
in America the apathy is beyond belief they have miles of junkies murdering each other and anyone unlucky to be near at the wrong time .
their society has been destroyed and they are fragmented as individuals and are rendered powerless by bullshit liberalism.
they as a result live in hell as they are too afraid to come together and in 24 hours they could change it --but that's too scary the murdering junkies are comforting compared to that .

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
you can solve the drugs issue --its not really a problem .
if i take my locality --if i were allowed i would in 10 hours incarcerate a dozen people .
by the following midday i would have removed any wealth they have or ever will have .
i would house them in a cage in the center of town and their relatives would be responsible for their heating and food .
they would be visible to each and every passerby their jail would be a 40 ft flat trailer with bars and a roof .
the will is not there the laws are not there the community would not be bothered as they currently are not bothered .
they are not used to the will of the people being exercised they have been neutered by bullshit .
in America the apathy is beyond belief they have miles of junkies murdering each other and anyone unlucky to be near at the wrong time .
their society has been destroyed and they are fragmented as individuals and are rendered powerless by bullshit liberalism.
they as a result live in hell as they are too afraid to come together and in 24 hours they could change it --but that's too scary the murdering junkies are comforting compared to that .
Aah, the healthy approach!? But there's no money in it.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom