Our Utube Channel.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town

View: https://youtu.be/wJ29x8-oYtU?si=GneuAXmfid-AOkdG

We need some decent action packed videos to spruce things up a bit.

I don't know the circumstances above but there's a feeling that the men blocking the driver, they are attempting to protect their land from trespass and forced occupation
An Irish community defending their homes, families, business concerns and land/estate access rights from unannounced, unapproved, unplanned, local area invasive plantation.

It'd be better if the planter centres are located on the private estates of the willing planters. Farmer Britkisser or Lord de Rentier who own huge landed estates - They have the acreage and own half the parish - Let them provide the sites.
Stop stealing the Public Space from Irish Communities.:mad:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Are those real names lol

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
A bit of action in this one to spice things up

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

It is hard to do everything but I hope to do a daily short video for fb, tik tok and instagram .

I am fortunate that I can speak very well without notes and can just go live without rehearsing.

i also plan to get doing interviews, that is more difficult with time differences etc etc.

This video cut off before I was done

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IMG_0427.png

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Tic tok has seen a nice response, 612 views.

I might go with that c today k to tell the history of the US

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The sooner we get to a 1000 subs the better as we can then go live.

we are at 737

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
We are nearing 800 subs so our next goal will be to get the 1000 so we can go live and monetize. That money, whatever little or whatever it might be in the future, will be put to fuel costs for the two in Ireland.
in that way I will be doing my part to warm Ireland as well to improve yeer tans

free and clean

Reaction score
We are nearing 800 subs so our next goal will be to get the 1000 so we can go live and monetize. That money, whatever little or whatever it might be in the future, will be put to fuel costs for the two in Ireland.
in that way I will be doing my part to warm Ireland as well to improve yeer tans
I was watching one of your videos and there were two ads at the beginning and one in the middle of the clip. Is that YouTube's doing or do you have a say whether ads appear or not?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
My intention would be no ads or if it were monetized then give that stream to afray costs for the two of them in Ireland now producing content

Popular Threads

Top Bottom