Referendums: The Irish will vote on the status of the family on Friday the 8th coming.

valamhic

Reaction score
It just shows how out of touch members of this site are when there is no thread on a vote to change the status of the Irish family. It is left to social media sacked moderator slurry farmer with a nixer dressing pigs to do it. The woke government want to destroy what remains of DeValera's 1937 constitution at Article 40 where it protects the family.

1. Remove the reference to the woman in the home, Marriage will equal durable relationship.

2. Make carers equal to family members and siblings. I am voting NO to both.

Last edited:

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
1. Remove the reference to the woman in the home, Marriage will equal durable relationship.
"Woman in the home" should be cut. But "durable" is a terrible choice of word.

I'm glad they are trying to recognise carers, but the use of the word "strive" is a cop out and does not do anything to actually help.

Last edited:

Wolf

Reaction score
I will be voting NO to both
Braindead establishment bootlickers will be voting yes to both.
There's one or two of them here, the kind of lying scum who claim that our constitution states that a woman's place is in the home despite the constitution stating nothing of the sort.
You know the type of dirt I'm referring to.

Wolf

Reaction score
It just shows how out of touch members of this site are when there is no thread on a vote to change the status of the Irish family. It is left to social media sacked moderator slurry farmer with a nixer dressing pigs to do it. The woke government want to destroy what remains of DeValera's 1937 constitution at Article 40 where it protects the family.

They also want to remove the word 'mother' from our constitution.

valamhic

Reaction score
They also want to remove the word 'mother' from our constitution.
Yes, I did not intend to take it all in at the start. Imagine taking mammy out of the law.

Wolf

Reaction score
Yes, I did not intend to take it all in at the start. Imagine taking mammy out of the law.
Obviously they want to give the freak males who think they can have babies a legal and constitutional standing.
What do you expect when there's deviants running every government department.

Vote No and No.
We need common sense to return.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

I started a thread back in Jan.

Either way I am voting no to Both also.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
photo_2024-03-06_12-11-09.jpg

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
I won't be voting as it's a waste of time but I might take the opportunity to have a look around my former primary school

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
any prediction on the outcome?

Perhaps @Declan can award a cash prize for the poster who most accurately predicts the outcome and percentages?

valamhic

Reaction score
It does not state a woman's place is in the home.. It states women in nthe hi
Braindead establishment bootlickers will be voting yes to both.
There's one or two of them here, the kind of lying scum who claim that our constitution states that a woman's place is in the home despite the constitution stating nothing of the sort.
You know the type of dirt I'm referring to.
me make a great contribution to society.

valamhic

Reaction score
any prediction on the outcome?

Perhaps @Declan can award a cash prize for the poster who most accurately predicts the outcome and percentages?
Turn out will be 38% spoiled votes will be a high .5%. The white paper will pass by 53% and the green paper will fail by 1%

Popular Threads

Top Bottom