Referendums: The Irish will vote on the status of the family on Friday the 8th coming.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I predict another massive loss for our side in both referendums, 60-40 margin. Hope I'm wrong of course.

I think just might the Ruling Elite might face failures on these ones with a lot of their flying monkeys, etc seeing victory for "their" side as a foregone conculsion.

free and clean

Reaction score
Another NGO-led referendum. Another virtue signalling exercise from a morally bankrupt political establishment. Where has the demand for this referendum come from? I haven't met anyway, ever, who's raised this nonsense as a concern.

A further weakening of the married family, the bedrock of any society and particularly important for the raising of children.

As if it wasn't decimated enough over the last 30 years. Go up to the criminal courts and see how that's worked out, with the bastard offspring of fatherless families filling up the place.

That's not to mention the impact this is going to have on our already strained immigration system. Shrek Richmond, the Fine Gael TD has already said that this referendum is a means of making it far easier for family members/friends/neighbours/dogs of foreigners already resident here to rock up to Dublin airport.

I see this referendum as merely another nail in the coffin of a once proud nation.

Anywhere shitlibs gain a foothold inevitably turns to shit.

Wolf

Reaction score
I'd reckon the reason they're holding this referendum so quickly is to gauge the feeling of the electorate.
If it passes reasonably well and there's a good turnout expect a general election to be called by summer.

One thing is for certain, it's not about women's rights, if anything it's about undermining women's rights and giving the degenerates equal status under the constitution.

Wolf

Reaction score
Another NGO-led referendum. Another virtue signalling exercise from a morally bankrupt political establishment. Where has the demand for this referendum come from? I haven't met anyway, ever, who's raised this nonsense as a concern.

A further weakening of the married family, the bedrock of any society and particularly important for the raising of children.

As if it wasn't decimated enough over the last 30 years. Go up to the criminal courts and see how that's worked out, with the bastard offspring of fatherless families filling up the place.

That's not to mention the impact this is going to have on our already strained immigration system. Shrek Richmond, the Fine Gael TD has already said that this referendum is a means of making it far easier for family members/friends/neighbours/dogs of foreigners already resident here to rock up to Dublin airport.

I see this referendum as merely another nail in the coffin of a once proud nation.

Anywhere shitlibs gain a foothold inevitably turns to shit.
Yep, look to America and see the shitholes the shitlib 'democrats' have turned half the country into.....

tldr

Reaction score
Varadkar is at it again.

valamhic

Reaction score
If y
I started a thread back in Jan.

Either way I am voting no to Both also.
You kept you new threads to a reasonable amount, we might manage to see a good one. Did Dan wipe it out?

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
I urge all Ugandans to vote early and vote often for my late great friend Charles J. Haughey in the upcoming referendums. Haughey - Haughey.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder are the referenda just a distraction. I notice that an Oireachtas committee has just recommended euthanasia, a practice that the globalists are very keen on pushing here, yet it has generated very little publicity.

Wolf

Reaction score
I wonder are the referenda just a distraction. I notice that an Oireachtas committee has just recommended euthanasia, a practice that the globalists are very keen on pushing here, yet it has generated very little publicity.
The Blueshirts legacy....gay marriage, abortion an euthanasia...

Popular Threads

Top Bottom