Referendums: The Irish will vote on the status of the family on Friday the 8th coming.

Tiger

Reaction score
Chatting to some young university students at the gym today and they all voted Yes. I’d say the ‘young and dumb’ habitual ‘yes’ voters will bump up the yes side. Older people will mainly vote no

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Chatting to some young university students at the gym today and they all voted Yes. I’d say the ‘young and dumb’ habitual ‘yes’ voters will bump up the yes side. Older people will mainly vote no
They vote yes because their mobile devices tell them to.
The brainwashed generation.

tldr

Reaction score
The polls are closed. Well, it isn't my foot. Bye, bye wedding ideations!

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The count has begun

2106780604-Count-half-closed.png

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Sadly I think the fix is in,

After being told we had low turn outs suddenly certain areas had massive turn outs with one area reporting 70%!

Then there were no exit polls despite people claiming there were, and no independent tally people any where in the count centres.

Remember that expensive printer the government purchased, I bet it was in heavy use last night.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Sadly I think the fix is in,

After being told we had low turn outs suddenly certain areas had massive turn outs with one area reporting 70%!

Then there were no exit polls despite people claiming there were, and no independent tally people any where in the count centres.

Remember that expensive printer the government purchased, I bet it was in heavy use last night.
FWIW
My own polling station had a very solid line of people all day.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom