RTE scandal thread. Big money paid under the table to Tubrity

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Rte are turning off Aertel on October 12th :mad: the service was launched in 1986 ....I still used the digital version

& They just had to shoehorn de Covid into the Aertel story
Screenshot_20231005-061556.jpg

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
If they were actually paying a fee to watch it, it'd still be hard work having to sit through it all😖
I'm watching none of it bar the first half hour of morning Ireland that's it , and paying for none of it ....until this 56 million general taxation bailout :mad: I want 50% salary cuts for top earners for starters

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
More shenanigans up at RTE.......the chair of the board has resigned over night to avoid sacking today :rolleyes: I'm so glad I'm not paying anything to fund this shitshow , they (RTE mananagement) are a bunch of corporate thieves

They can only do any of this because they are not under the remit of the controller and auditer general
I think the time has come to begin the conversation about winding down this grotesquely out of control organisation

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
More shenanigans up at RTE.......the chair of the board has resigned over night to avoid sacking today :rolleyes: I'm so glad I'm not paying anything to fund this shitshow , they (RTE mananagement) are a bunch of corporate thieves

They can only do any of this because they are not under the remit of the controller and auditer general
I think the time has come to begin the conversation about winding down this grotesquely out of control organisation
They're despicable for many reasons but the constant threatening of punishment & jailing of TV set owners is among the most repulsive measures they employ to grab cash for their inflated salaries, they call it "Supporting the Arts" :ROFLMAO:
Haven't watched for a long time,15 years+ ago but the programming was woeful, insufficient and unacceptable as I recall.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Catherine Martin can't talk about dodgy deals and hold others to account when she was at something similar in 2021
"Green party minister arts minister Catherine Martin says her unusually high, tax-free, ministerial driving expenses claim for August 2021, a month when the Dáil wasn’t sitting and her diary showed only a handful of ministerial engagements, has been "rectified".
Was working with a lad from Carrickmacross this week, a cousin of hers, and he said she's the biggest careerist cutthroat there is.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom