Soccer

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Venables had an interesting career as a player and a manager while always having a bit of The London Wide Boy about him.

I would be a bit critical about Venables's handling of Paul Gascoigne. London was the wrong place for Gascoigne to go and Venables was probably the wrong manager for Gascoigne.

It is great pity for English Football that Paul Gascoigne did Not sign for Man Utd under Alex Ferguson = = Ferguson may well have been the man to control the worst excess's of Paul Gascoigne both off the field and on the field!

Anyway ~ ~ RIP ~ Terry Venables.

Last edited:

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The actions of Gascoigne in the 1991 FA cup final were psychotic.....he was king fu fighting before he done the cruciate ligament .......he must have taken a pile of cocaine the day of that match

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
The actions of Gascoigne in the 1991 FA cup final were psychotic.....he was king fu fighting before he done the cruciate ligament .......he must have taken a pile of cocaine the day of that match
Venables was the wrong manager for Gascoigne ~ ~ There is no way Alex Ferguson would have allowed Paul Gascoigne to get so out of control ~ Both off the pitch and on the pitch.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I don't think Fergie would've had Gazza anywhere near Man Utd Sir.
No ~ Ferguson and Utd were very keen to sign Paul Gascoigne and he was about to sign when Spurs offered to buy the Gascoigne Family a House with a Sun-bed room for Gazza'a sister ~

Signing for Spurs was a terrible decision for Gascoigne ~ He was in no way capable of holding the head around London with al the London Ass-Hole just using him for attention and the like.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
No ~ Ferguson and Utd were very keen to sign Paul Gascoigne and he was about to sign when Spurs offered to buy the Gascoigne Family a House with a Sun-bed room for Gazza'a sister ~

Signing for Spurs was a terrible decision for Gascoigne ~ He was in no way capable of holding the head around London with al the London Ass-Hole just using him for attention and the like.
Remember when Chris Evans (radio/tv carrot cunt) was hanging with Gascoigne and Jimmy five bellies .........5 bellies had to stand at the bottom of the garden for Gascoigne and evans to shoot him with an air rifle .......sensible carry on

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Remember when Chris Evans (radio/tv carrot cunt) was hanging with Gascoigne and Jimmy five bellies .........5 bellies had to stand at the bottom of the garden for Gascoigne and evans to shoot him with an air rifle .......sensible carry on
Chris Evans is a Scumbag with Zero Talent for Anything ~ ~ The question is how did he get so far in the, Filthy World of Show-Business ? !

free and clean

Reaction score

Ferguson said in an interview that his biggest regret is not signing Gascoigne. For a few years he was a really brilliant player. Had he gone to United he would have had lads from the North East, Bruce, Pallister, Robson to help him. Going to London really fucked him up.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Joey Barton is continuing his rampage against woke and in particular, female football commentators.

Joey Barton claims his relentless tirade against women in football is 'a duty to a great grandfather who was gassed at Ypres in 1915' during WWI.​

The former footballer caused another storm over the weekend after he compared ITV pundits Eni Aluko and Lucy Ward to serial killers Fred and Rose West.

"I’m a week into the new year and I’ve got all of you, the Woke, the Race Hustlers, the Gender Hustlers, the Covid hustlers on fu*king toast. Keep watching and dancing to my tune, you fu*king imbeciles."

Barton also attacked Gary Neville who called his misogyny vile.

“Keep your nut down you little wet wipe. If you so much as utter my name in vain again, the floodgates will open on you.”

In a reply, one of Barton’s followers asked if Neville was a “man or a mouse”. Barton wrote back: “He’s a mouse. Just look at the tunnel incident at Highbury. He shit his little pants. Big Patrick absolutely violated him. Until Keano saved his bacon.”

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Joey Barton is continuing his rampage against woke and in particular, female football commentators.

Joey Barton claims his relentless tirade against women in football is 'a duty to a great grandfather who was gassed at Ypres in 1915' during WWI.​

The former footballer caused another storm over the weekend after he compared ITV pundits Eni Aluko and Lucy Ward to serial killers Fred and Rose West.

"I’m a week into the new year and I’ve got all of you, the Woke, the Race Hustlers, the Gender Hustlers, the Covid hustlers on fu*king toast. Keep watching and dancing to my tune, you fu*king imbeciles."

Barton also attacked Gary Neville who called his misogyny vile.

“Keep your nut down you little wet wipe. If you so much as utter my name in vain again, the floodgates will open on you.”

In a reply, one of Barton’s followers asked if Neville was a “man or a mouse”. Barton wrote back: “He’s a mouse. Just look at the tunnel incident at Highbury. He shit his little pants. Big Patrick absolutely violated him. Until Keano saved his bacon.”

Joey Will ~ Set The Brother on Them ! ! !

Tiger

Reaction score
a82914c7-c733-4058-8de4-2c1663ace8ed.jpeg

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom