Soccer

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Lightening is more dangerous than most people think.

I was having a Piss in an Pre-Fab Toilet once and the whole hut shook a bit ~ ~ When I came out a fella said that lightening had hit there beside the Pre-Fab and quite near another fella outside the Pre-Fab = = Lucky escape especially for yer man and maybe even myself.

Another time ~ I was sitting in my daughters house and I just knew something had happened to a tree beside the house ~ A sort of something just happened to that tree out of the corner of my eye ~ Though I didn't see the actual flash, Just missed it ~ The tree died over the next while.

So, be careful of the auld Lightening.

Last edited:

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Breaking News: @clarke-connolly Declines Ireland Football Manager Position

In a surprising turn of events, @clarke-connolly , the enigmatic virtual pub poster from Sarsfields, has officially declined the offer to become the next Ireland football manager. The decision comes after weeks of speculation and anticipation surrounding the vacant position.

Background:

Clarke Connolly, known for their thought-provoking posts and lively discussions on Sarsfields’ online platform, had emerged as a top contender for the managerial role. Supporters and fellow pub-goers were abuzz with excitement, hoping that Connolly’s unique insights and passion for the game would bring a fresh perspective to the national team.

The Refusal:

However, in an exclusive statement released earlier today, Connolly expressed gratitude for the consideration but ultimately declined the offer. The reasons behind this decision remain shrouded in mystery, as Connolly rarely reveals personal details. Some speculate that the virtual pub atmosphere suits Connolly better, allowing for unrestricted banter and unfiltered opinions.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Before my time but as a QPR fan I know Stan Bowles was a terrific footballer.

Passed away yesterday from Alzheimers.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Before my time but as a QPR fan I know Stan Bowles was a terrific footballer.

Passed away yesterday from Alzheimers.
His best was slightly before my time following soccer as well ~ ~ He was part of a great QPR team around 1974 / 75.

I watched 10 best Stan Bowles Goals on youtube ( can't be bother linking it ) ~ ~ There was some big names / great players on that team.

Ah ~ Here !

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4-rulag0-o

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
John O'shea in as caretaker manager ......should have just give him the position full time today

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
If he brings a Kerry ~ ~ O'Shea ~ ~ Nous / Aggression ~ ~ Then, That'll do me.

I think he is from Waterford ~ ~ But them Cute Kerry Hoors could easily Control Waterford if they wanted to ! !

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

Rangers slam 'homophobic' and 'misogynistic' comments made by Joey Barton​

A 17-year-old goalkeeper was at fault for Rangers’ first goal in their 4-1 win and Barton told his followers on X: ‘I mean let’s just talk about the goalie! How is this nonsense on the box?’

‘Will youse all behave and put those victim, girl power cards away. They don’t work on people with a brain.

‘Lesbo-Ball will never be as big as Men’s football, no matter how much you virtue signal. Ya too slow and ya not going to change that. It’s called biological evolution.’

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Hardly anybody wants the Job ?
I watched the Belgium match and noted that John started none of the blacks , I would have done exactly the same :) I think John and auld Brian should get it for two years you wouldn't know what they might come up with

Popular Threads

Top Bottom