The best Alleged Alien Autopsy post I have ever seen.

Tiger

Reaction score
It's not that he isn't clever. His sentences make sense and the grammar is correct. Autistic people lack the extroversion for attention seeking. When narcissistic supply is primarily negative, it indicates a backdrop of psychological failure to the personality seeking it - an effort for the world within their sphere of perception and influence to fail with them.
Yup
I've encountered a lot of this. He's one of those guys you carry in work that is persistently undoing the work that's done for him and demanding that you do an increasingly greater share of it. It's become remarkably common and I've found it, to some degree, in every queer I've worked with - although the males are pronouncedly more affected by it - thus my aversion to the whole LGBT thing. There is a time bomb in contemporary recruitment strategies going to go off as fewer and fewer of the people employed in organisations do the work. There's some environmental factor that we're either missing or refuses to be acknowledged. It can't just be down to genetics - there's a formative component that is turning on these dysfunctional patterns.
A damaged unhappy childhood is the most typical reason. The negative effects normally last a lifetime.
Now, it could be conjectured that the flurry of self-assertive posts were a product of a nervous immaturity used to conceal a feeling of vulnerability - like a small dog's bark. Efforts were made to reassure and include him in the discussion but these proved futile. He has access to humour but lacks creativity which may be why his posts are so trite and insolent - it may also explain his lack of any depth, his mind skims in shallow patterns.
Agreed. He’s also a natural hot head. Mix that with the ADHD and it’s a recipe for disaster.
It's much more likely that this is a defect that we cannot remedy. It is often the case that when "people with a normal psychology" meet such individuals there is a disbelief in its intransigence and incorrigible attempts are made to engage with such persons with standard appeals to the various components of human intelligence.
Agreed.
However, there are missing components here. The subject has no access to them and so appeals to such parts of human intelligence are treated by them as nonsense and used as levers of advantage. It's like the burden of lying - to those who do not experience this burden, lying is a perceived as a particular advantage over the stupid people who do. They cannot realise that lying lacks intelligence and is a pathological flaw - the same with tantrums or violence. It's what we consider sub-adult behaviour.
‘Sub-adult behaviour’. Nail on head.
Perhaps it's the consequence of infantilisation - something that Fishalt was addressing last night with him - Poor Jimbo had no spirit guide to aid him through the thicket of adolescence and is wandering in it still.

That's a long way of saying that he's a header.
Yeah, a lack of a father figure is detrimental to both boys and girls. It manifests differently, but the source of sorrow is the same.

Wolf

Reaction score
We have a poster here @Kangal who wants @Wolf to be his old man .........wolf has so far rejected Kangal
I'm not its replacement daddy, nor will I be no matter how hard it begs for my attention.
It got rejected by one and I wouldn't want to push it over the edge.....or maybe I would.....:unsure:

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
If any of you were capable of debating me,
h67ffoc8e0911.png

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
A long way back the thread addressed the issue of life elsewhere in the universe. Just for the record I'd say it is the height of arrogance to believe that we are the only life forms there are. The question is, to what extent, if any, have those other life forms interacted with life on this planet?

That is the big unknown, and while the OP is of interest it doesn't take us forward in answering this question at all.

Tiger

Reaction score
A long way back the thread addressed the issue of life elsewhere in the universe. Just for the record I'd say it is the height of arrogance to believe that we are the only life forms there are. The question is, to what extent, if any, have those other life forms interacted with life on this planet?

That is the big unknown, and while the OP is of interest it doesn't take us forward in answering this question at all.
It is an interesting question, however where it gets silly is when these extraterrestrials 👽 have two arms, two legs, nose, mouth, are bipedal etc…

I have yet to hear of an account of a gelatinous blob of goo visiting us. Always the ‘remarkably similar to humans, 1950’s sci-fi’ version.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
It is an interesting question, however where it gets silly is when these extraterrestrials 👽 have two arms, two legs, nose, mouth, are bipedal etc…

I have yet to hear of an account of a gelatinous blob of goo visiting us. Always the ‘remarkably similar to humans, 1950’s sci-fi’ version.
There is an alternative notion that ETs are actually the remnants of a past humanoid presence on earth that managed to wipe itself out and took to hiding underground in the Antarctic. I guess it's just as plausible as anything else.

Tiger

Reaction score
EMJ bot summoned ^

😆
Ladies and gentlemen I give you Dim Jim.

He saw a link with an EMJ quote about Irish people and the notion of the white race and thought…

“Gee whizz, I know where I’ll post that….on the thread about Aliens!”

Good grief.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Tucker had a lad on talking about Aliens and I've never heard a more boring useless c*nt in my life.

I managed - with coffee and beer - to somehow drag myself through the whole thing but never again.

That's why when loud mouths on here think talking for ever means they sound smart, I say 'Condense it you moron' cos nobody wants to listen to a smart arse.

tldr

Reaction score
Tucker had a lad on talking about Aliens and I've never heard a more boring useless c*nt in my life.

I managed - with coffee and beer - to somehow drag myself through the whole thing but never again.

That's why when loud mouths on here think talking for ever means they sound smart, I say 'Condense it you moron' cos nobody wants to listen to a smart arse.

Well, my nom de plume is tldr which is a bit if a forewarning. You don't have to read the content if it doesn't interest you. Density of ideas and finer resolution drags posts out. You might be missing something or you might not be if you skip over them. I'm fine with it. There's only so much more time before the shutters go down on this sort of thing so one might as well get in a few parting shots at the stupid before returning to the books.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom