The best Alleged Alien Autopsy post I have ever seen.

Tiger

Reaction score

Reads like complete fantasy.

Also, this bit is the giveaway…..

“First, I'd like to discuss their genetics. Their genetics are like ours, based on DNA. This fact was very puzzling for me when I first learned about it. We imagine that beings from an alternate biosphere would have genetics based on a completely foreign biochemical system and surprisingly, this is not the case”

The statistical likelihood of this occurring isn’t even worth bothering to work out.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Classy Sfi Fi screen play there!
Love to see it on dark mirror.
Where the body owner comes back to tell us this is where trans humanism and all the bolloxology today leads to if allowed continue.
Grey homogeneous clone creatures.
No individual traits.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh I think that santa being real is more plausible than this story.
Kind of suspect its AI generated.
Something too smooth and correct about it.

Tiger

Reaction score
100%

I have no doubt ChatGPT could create something like this in 20 secs with the right prompts.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
100%

I have no doubt ChatGPT could create something like this in 20 secs with the right prompts.
In fairness it does read well st first glance.
MIB 1 used a similar premise for tiny aliens in human exobodies

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

The level of detail in the autopsy images is both eerie and captivating. From the purported extraterrestrial anatomy to the surgical precision displayed, it's hard not to get caught up in the speculation surrounding its authenticity. I've read through various theories, from government cover-ups to elaborate hoaxes, and the discussions are nothing short of mind-boggling.

Whether you lean towards skepticism or find the evidence compelling, there's no denying the post has stirred quite a debate. It's the kind of mystery that makes you question the boundaries of what we know about our universe.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I see no images at all.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
It's been run through an AI tester and it isn't AI.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Reads like complete fantasy.

Also, this bit is the giveaway…..

“First, I'd like to discuss their genetics. Their genetics are like ours, based on DNA. This fact was very puzzling for me when I first learned about it. We imagine that beings from an alternate biosphere would have genetics based on a completely foreign biochemical system and surprisingly, this is not the case”

The statistical likelihood of this occurring isn’t even worth bothering to work out.
You didn't read the post. OP theorizes that whatever they are, they are built-to-purpose. That is, they are for want of a better term more or less genetically engineered biological drones, created by some other intelligence, for a specific goal. Because of this they share biological traits with human mammals. He theorizes they are created usiing terrestrial genetic input. This makes them able to metabolize terrestrial proteins for energy etc. It makes sense, when you think about it.

Last edited:

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Well it's a cracking premise for a sci-fi show from someone who knows how to write a script.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Well it's a cracking premise for a sci-fi show from someone who knows how to write a script.
That's the thing with all this stuff. It's so easy to discount and so out-of-the-box, and the implications of it being real are so huge that it's almost impossible for us to do anything other than just dismiss it out-of-hand. I'm not saying I'm convinced, but it's definitely plausible.

Reagan famously told Speilberg that the Alien represented in E.T was quite close to the mark. He said this not in Jest.

Tiger

Reaction score
You didn't read the post. OP theorizes that whatever they are, they are built-to-purpose. That is, they are for want of a better term more or less genetically engineered biological drones, created by some other intelligence, for a specific goal. Because of this they share biological traits with human mammals. He theorizes they are created usiing terrestrial genetic input. This makes them able to metabolize terrestrial proteins for energy etc. It makes sense, when you think about it.
It’s science fiction. Nothing more, nothing less.

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score

In fairness, AI detectors can be easily bypassed.
Simply using AI to write the first draft, then adding your own input and paraphrasing a few sentences here and there is usually enough.

Having said that, I'm very much open to idea that ETs have visited us and their genetic material may even have been studied.

Given recent revelations, this is no longer a fringe view. In fact, those flat out denying the possibility of ET visitation are the fringe lunatics.
It's telling that many of the same people who deny the existence of life elsewhere in the universe -- never mind ET visitation -- are the same people who embrace flat earthism and a dogmatic belief in talking snakes and other such nonsense.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
That's the thing with all this stuff. It's so easy to discount and so out-of-the-box, and the implications of it being real are so huge that it's almost impossible for us to do anything other than just dismiss it out-of-hand. I'm not saying I'm convinced, but it's definitely plausible.

Reagan famously told Speilberg that the Alien represented in E.T was quite close to the mark. He said this not in Jest.

As Karl Sagan remarked or something like it.
If we find intelligent life it would be profound.
If we realise that we are the only intelligent life.
This will be Equally profound.
I've mo doubt of existence of life in the galaxy.
Intelligent life as we would recognise it is possible.
But flaking around throughout the galaxy via whatever ftl system.
Naaw!

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom