The Climate Change scam

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
There are several record temperatures above the current record from the late 19th and early 20th century which are dismissed as unreliable.
Hermit do you recall during a heatwave, last year or the year before, the desperation of the Irish media to dismiss the Kilkenny record of the 1800's because they couldn't beat it?

(Please respond Hermit)

Hermit

Reaction score
Hermit do you recall during a heatwave, last year or the year before, the desperation of the Irish media to dismiss the Kilkenny record of the 1800's because they couldn't beat it?

(Please respond Hermit)
Yes, absolutely, I referred to that in my post:

There are several record temperatures above the current record from the late 19th and early 20th century which are dismissed as unreliable, like we saw last year in Ireland where our record temp set in the 1800s was called into question.

And here's the story:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Liz Truss might not have been the dumbo we all thought after all, here she is talking about COP26 -

“It was late 2018 and I was Chief Secretary to the Treasury, charged with keeping a tight grip on public spending. With an estimated price tag of over £200 million, I strongly questioned whether organising this jamboree should be a priority for the Government.
Had I believed the conference was likely to make any difference, I might have been more sympathetic. But I could see no prospect of that. World leaders would fly in on private jets to pontificate about the environment and reaffirm their aspirations to reduce emissions, while the biggest culprits would continue to do nothing. More than anything, bidding for COP26 was about appeasing the green lobby by making a grand gesture aimed at gaining short-term popularity without changing the fundamentals. It was environmental virtue signalling, with the taxpayer picking up the hefty bill…..
There are also ludicrous claims that pursuing a net zero agenda will boost the economy and drive growth. This is patently not true and wishful thinking. Additional environmental regulations have already hampered growth. For example, the National Grid estimates a cost of £3 trillion for decarbonising the electricity system.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...net-zero-elite-has-seized-control-of-britain/
(Paywall)

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
If you thought being gay was a hard enough life as it is then a greater woe awaits - this has just appeared in a feed for a substack I apparently signed up to -

LOS ANGELES – A new report by the Williams Institute at UCLA School of Law finds that same-sex couples are at greater risk of experiencing the adverse effects of climate change compared to different-sex couples.

LGBTQ people in same-sex couple households disproportionately live in coastal areas and cities and areas with poorer infrastructure and less access to resources, making them more vulnerable to climate hazards.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
GISS-absolute-data-scale100F.jpg

GISS-absolute-data-magnified-1.jpg

These two graphs show data from NASA GISTEMP, which is most often cited global temperature anomaly graph from the NASA Goddard Institute of Space Studies (GISS) for the entire globe, but done two ways. The lower graph shows the magnified temperature anomaly, and the top graph shows the actual temperature as measured on the scale of normal human weather experience, typically 0° to 120° Fahrenheit.

The point of this display is to illustrate that if there were not statistical techniques such as anomaly analysis and scale amplification, humans would not likely be able to detect the mild rise in temperature since 1880. The bottom graph of absolute temperature shows this clearly and is essentially flat.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom