The Climate Change scam

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Kindly provide an example of any incident where the weather was significantly altered, to what extent, for how long and how much energy was required to produce the effect

You must be joking?? You've proved yourself to be willfully ignorant on the subject so far. Unreliable in discussing the facts in links I've presented, very little and reluctant acknowledgement.

But, you asked what looks like a request above - To kindly provide?

Ok, it will take some time and dedication on your behalf to look through the research and perhaps watch a movie or two. But you have asked for it, so here - view at a time of your choosing . . .

It's all in there :geek:

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be joking?? You've proved yourself to be willfully ignorant on the subject so far. Unreliable in discussing the facts in links I've presented, very little and reluctant acknowledgement.

Ok, it will take some time and dedication on your behalf to look through the research and perhaps watch a movie or two. But you have asked for it, so here - view at a time of your choosing . . .

On a local level yes.
But on a global scale.
I wouldn't think so.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

I will repeat that I have not taken the position that managing the weather is impossible. However, I am cautious when it comes to suggesting any any such modification can be significant or prolonged.

I watched the first brief slideshow in your link and decided that there was little point in pursuing it any further. The attempt to conflate CO2 with weather management marked the authors down as either ignorant of the subject or they were willfully misleading.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
You'll have a source for this?
The Storms all have names, they're a matter of record, some are quite famous for the effect they've produced.

The young bucks found out that when sowing their wild oats they needed a full sack of the right stuff for the approaching Stormy

wild oats.jpg

wild oats too.jpg

There you go, grounded in historical terms.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I will repeat that I have not taken the position that managing the weather is impossible. However, I am cautious when it comes to suggesting any any such modification can be significant or prolonged.

I watched the first brief slideshow in your link and decided that there was little point in pursuing it any further. The attempt to conflate CO2 with weather management marked the authors down as either ignorant of the subject or they were willfully misleading.
See, you prove to be an ignorant quitter incapable of browsing an established and academically supported database, in addition also disinterested in the questions you yourself asked.
Of course CO2 is mentioned as are all the other greenhouse gases as they're popularly termed.
So, you can dismiss a database of over 70 years of industry data??

Back to the Telly with you🤖

Wolf

Reaction score
Climate Cultists remind me of the CoVidian Cultists.
Their way or no way.
Quite authoritarian.

Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
See, you prove to be an ignorant quitter incapable of browsing an established and academically supported database, in addition also disinterested in the questions you yourself asked.
Of course CO2 is mentioned as are all the other greenhouse gases as they're popularly termed.
So, you can dismiss a database of over 70 years of industry data??

Back to the Telly with you🤖
All I asked is for you to support your point with a specific example, not shower me with an ocean of slideshows to pick through.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Climate Cultists reming me of the CoVidian Cultists.
Their way or no way.
Quite authoritarian.
It's the lack of any solution bar poverty for the masses.
Eco fascism

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
All I asked is for you to support your point with a specific example, not shower me with an ocean of slideshows to pick through.
That slideshow is a list of 5 articles on the general subject. Best you stick with the RTE guide and Radio times.
The point is there to be clicked either by search function or simply by choosing 'Haarp' from the guide above.
If you're not interested, just forget about it.😑

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
That slideshow is a list of 5 articles on the general subject. Best you stick with the RTE guide and Radio times.
The point is there to be clicked either by search function or simply by choosing 'Haarp' from the guide above.
If you're not interested, just forget about it.😑
Put up or shut up, you are sounding more like CW with every post.

tldr

Reaction score
The Minnesota Senate recently passed (04-04-2024) an agriculture bill. Fairly routine stuff but there was an amendment offered to legislate for the mandatory labeling of insect or lab based food substitutes. It's on page 25 of the Senate record.

Senator Westrom moved to amend S.F. No. 4225 as follows:
Page 8, after line 29, insert:

"Sec. 18. [31.641] CELL-CULTURED PRODUCTS; INSECT PROTEIN.
Subdivision 1. Definitions.

(a) For purposes of this section, the following terms have the
meanings given.

(b) "Cell-cultured product" means a food product intended for human consumption and derived
by harvesting animal cells and artificially replicating those cells in a growth medium in a laboratory
to produce tissue.

(c) "Close proximity" means:

(1) immediately before or after the name of the product;

(2) in the line of the label immediately before or after the line containing the name of the product;

or

(3) within the same phrase or sentence containing the name of the product.

(d) "Insect product" means a food product intended for human consumption and derived by
combining processed insects with food additives
to approximate the texture, flavor, appearance, or
other aesthetic qualities or the chemical characteristics of any specific type of egg, egg product,
fish, meat, meat product, poultry, or poultry product.

Subd. 2. Cell-cultured product labeling required. It is unlawful for any person to sell, offer
or expose for sale, or have in possession with intent to sell, a cell-cultured product at wholesale or
retail unless the product label bears, in prominent type equal to or greater in size than the surrounding
type and in close proximity to the name of the product
, one of the following:

(1) "cell-cultured";

(2) "lab-grown"; or

(3) a similar qualifying term or disclaimer approved by the commissioner of agriculture and
intended to clearly communicate to a consumer the contents of the product.

Subd. 3. Insect product labeling required. It is unlawful for any person to sell, offer or expose
for sale, or have in possession with intent to sell, an insect product at wholesale or retail unless:

(1) the product label bears, in prominent type equal to or greater in size than the surrounding
type and in close proximity to the name of the product, the term insect protein or a similar qualifying
term or disclaimer approved by the commissioner of agriculture and intended to clearly communicate
to a consumer that the product is an insect product
; and

(2) the ingredient list includes both the common and scientific name of each insect incorporated
in the insect product.

Subd. 4. Grocery stores and other retailers. It is unlawful for any person to sell, offer or
expose for sale, or have in possession with intent to sell, a cell-cultured product or insect product
at retail unless the products are labeled as required in subdivision 2 or 3.

Subd. 5. Restaurants and similar establishments. It is unlawful for any person to sell, offer
or expose for sale, or have in possession with intent to sell, a cell-cultured product, an insect product,
a food containing a cell-cultured product, or a food containing an insect product at a restaurant or
other food service establishment unless these products are clearly and prominently identified as
such on the menu or bill of fare."
[98TH DAYJOURNAL OF THE SENATE13394

The result was that it was voted down and, so, labeling is not required for insect or laboratory derived ersatz food substitutes.

The roll was called, and there were yeas 33 and nays 34, as follows:
Those who voted in the affirmative were: [REPUBLICANS]
Pursuant to Rule 40, Senator Jasinski cast the affirmative vote on behalf of the following Senators:
Duckworth and Miller.
Those who voted in the negative were: [DEMOCRATS]
Pursuant to Rule 40, Senator Kunesh cast the negative vote on behalf of the following Senators:
Dziedzic and Port.

The motion did not prevail. So the amendment was not adopted

Not a very appetizing prospect. Why won't they label the food in grocery stores or in a restaurant with bug and test tube symbols? Does anyone know what our food safety rules are on this subject?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Put up or shut up,
I've put up plenty of links & extracts from them, there are plenty more on the way.
You've chosen to ignore most of them.
I've put up but you're the one whose all shut-up, you won't even browse the sections I've mentioned.
you are sounding more like CW with every post.
I'm sorry for you're apparent creeping paranoia.

Forget it - You're just not interested in the subject.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I've put up plenty of links & extracts from them, there are plenty more on the way.
You've chosen to ignore most of them.
I've put up but you're the one whose all shut-up, you won't even browse the sections I've mentioned.

I'm sorry for you're apparent creeping paranoia.

Forget it - You're just not interested in the subject.
Just pick out your favourite, I have a job and stuff to get on with.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
On a local level yes.
But on a global scale.
I wouldn't think so.
Local level, sure. Now just consider all the localities doing at the same time, We've been used to hearing about this stuff from the USA, now China's getting in on it big time . . .

In a statement, China's State Council said that the country's cloud-seeding project will expand fivefold to cover an area of 2.1 million square miles and be completed by 2025. (China encompasses 3.7 million square miles, meaning the project could cover 56% of the country's surface area.)

The thing is, will India start it's own weather modification program? - they're taking China's moves very seriously as they predict they'll be experiencing drought if china nicks all the rain.

Cloud seeding isn’t new and has been used in different countries for decades. It works by injecting small amounts of silver iodide and chloride salts using rockets or special aircraft which brings water vapor with a lot of moisture and then it condenses into water droplets leading to rainfall.

Such weather modifications can affect the weather of other nations as well. “The emergence of ambitious geoengineering technologies could exacerbate tensions and even hostility between nations such as India and China. Without regulation, one country’s efforts could affect other countries,” stated Dhanasree Jayaram, assistant professor, Centre for Climate Studies, Manipal Academy of Higher Education.

Reactions: jpc

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Just pick out your favourite, I have a job and stuff to get on with.
Sure. I can appreciate you have important things to do and respect you're now busy working or organising your work for tomorrow - fair play.

The thing is we both know that you, I, and most all of us here dedicate some time of our time to frivolous activity such as reading the newspapers, watching the news, watching movies, reading weather reports, looking/listening to light entertainment for a couple of hours a few times a week.

Me, I just spent 15 minutes looking at 3 separate short vids on the Haarp section which gave a wonderful introduction on the topic.
People who cannot devote 15 minutes to watching a few informative vids which they expressed an interest in clearly are really not all that interested.

Do you watch Movies? Well there are some documentary films to watch - with no ad breaks.

Maybe you don't watch TV, read papers or watch films, Ok I can respect that - Fair play . . . But where do you get your current information in regard to the weather and climate from?

Wolf

Reaction score
Project Veritas did expose the corrupt media telling us back in 2021 that the climate cult would be the next cult they push once the ConVid scam was done with.

And look.......

Wolf

Reaction score
I won't be engaging with cultlike fanatics.
Cults are never a good thing, there's no talking to brainwashed individuals or paid propagandists.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I won't be engaging with cultlike fanatics.
Cults are never a good thing, there's no talking to brainwashed individuals or paid propagandists.
The Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx) aimed to see how a tiny amount of aerosol in a trial would influence the immediate surroundings. But now, Harvard says it’s delaying the study to examine the impact on Sweden itself, as well as the indigenous Sami people who live in the region.

Geoengineering is the term for technologies that try to alter Earth’s physical qualities on the largest scale possible. One example is cloud seeding, where airplanes flush clouds with particulate matter in order to coalesce into rain. Carbon capture, where emissions are taken and sequestered beneath Earth’s surface, is another major form of geoengineering.

Careful though, perhaps you and @Mad as Fish will form your own Cult of Denialism because Geoengineering now is considered mainstream news, no?

P.S. Sweden actually denied Bill Gates the opportunity to conduct his experiment - It's in the MSM.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Put up or shut up, you are sounding more like CW with every post.
Actually ,it's you who appear to be doing exactly what Charlotte does. When presented with evidence, it used to discredit the source material and deny the existence of the technology.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom