The Climate Change scam

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Isn't the point that given we've only 140 years of stats, the Climate may well be doing what its always done and fluctuate, with humans not making one iota of difference either way?

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
Isn't the point that given we've only 140 years of stats, the Climate may well be doing what its always done and fluctuate, with humans not making one iota of difference either way?
That's not what the evidence shows.

But let's assume for a moment you are right, that the climate is changing for non-human reasons.

Does that make the impacts go away?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
That's not what the evidence shows.
The evidence is only 140 years old so in effect there is no evidence to corroborate or disclaim it.
But let's assume for a moment you are right, that the climate is changing for non-human reasons. Does that make the impacts go away?
No but it would mean we can do nothing to change it.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
The evidence is only 140 years old so in effect there is no evidence to corroborate or disclaim it.
This is not true.

View: https://youtu.be/e-183_0Sr1c?si=BX_wos7ZChZsXe-B

No but it would mean we can do nothing to change it.
This is not actually true either. There are ideas about scrubbing CO2 from the atmosphere but it would be incredibly expensive and risky.

But let's say we can't change the climate in any way. What do we do about the problems?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
This is not true.

View: https://youtu.be/e-183_0Sr1c?si=BX_wos7ZChZsXe-B

This is not actually true either. There are ideas about scrubbing CO2 from the atmosphere but it would be incredibly expensive and risky.

But let's say we can't change the climate in any way. What do we do about the problems?

FFS. Plants need CO2 to grow, the more the merrier. They are busy scrubbing it from the atmosphere right now you great cloth headed fool.

As I have told you before, you need to learn some basic science rather than repeat the stupidity you parade before us here.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I noted the Roman warm period on another thread, all done without burning a drop of oil, clever buggers those Romans y’know.
There are establishment bootlickers who have the audacity to believe that humans can control the climate.
Imaging being so vain and so stupid at the same time.
Climate has fluctuated for millions of years yet the current gang of idiots running the planet and their army of bootlickers think they have some type of control over it.

Once again though, follow the money and find your answers...

valamhic

Reaction score
Great news. Coole wind farm was refused by ABP. Near Castlepollard, Westmeath. It was applied for before when
the euphoria was stronger than now and I spotted there connecting cabling was not included. That set it back 2 years. My lad fished in the area and noticed the Special Area of protection Lough Derravaragh. It was given as a reason for refusing. There is a Barrister living there who was a member of the group which did no harm.

Meanwhile Raragh wind farm near me has been stopped since the 6th March.

Some lovely people there, one man a farmer helped pay my expenses travelling over and back and going to to Council, offices etc. Most did not side with me in my approach but about 5 did.

So it is great news as we fight and conquer this scourge. Video to follow in which I will tie the local politicians in with this criminal racket to try to damage them.

Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
I noted the Roman warm period on another thread, all done without burning a drop of oil, clever buggers those Romans y’know.
There was a warm period about the time of Christ which is why he could sit out in the desert for 40 days. The Romans grew grapes in England about that time and St Patrick sat out on Crogh Patrick for 40 day too.

I grew colder until 536 AD when a volcano darkened the skys and led to famine. There appears to have been a cooling from then to about 750 AD when the Vikings set out to plunder. What is for sure is that it got warmer
from 850 AD until 1,250 when the monks occupied Skellig Michael. In 1250 it got cold again until people were
skating on the ice in London in the 1500s. There was a famine in Ireland in 1741 due to cold and wet.

From the early 1800s it got warmed as we exit the little ice age and we are still warming now.

valamhic

Reaction score
There is a retired engineer living in Wexford from Kildare and Dublin. He helps me with research and watching out
for developments etc. Rings about twice a week. Moral support is useful

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Tank, do yourself a favour and watch about the first 20 minutes or so of this documentary and stop all this childish worrying about mild weather

It's not worried, it's under instruction.
Don't expect an establishment bootlicker to have an open mind. :)

Popular Threads

Top Bottom