The Climate Change scam

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
They're some group of clampits

Emma Edwards, leader of the Green Group of councillors in Bristol, wrote on X:

“All folk leafletting for local elections currently, the advice to use a spatula is not a joke, spatulas save fingers (I actually have a spatula missing a corner from a dog bite).”

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
They're some group of clampits

Emma Edwards, leader of the Green Group of councillors in Bristol, wrote on X:

“All folk leafletting for local elections currently, the advice to use a spatula is not a joke, spatulas save fingers (I actually have a spatula missing a corner from a dog bite).”
Eamonn Ryan would say = = Use a Lettuce from the Window Sill !

tldr

Reaction score
Green Party candidate has finger bitten off by dog as she put leaflet through letterbox

“Leafleting took a dark turn today unfortunately. I have sadly lost half of my finger and am in the hospital waiting to see if they can attach it again."

6a90f8e3c58a42cce27709a68aa65ab5

Was it poor technique or was she looking in through the door? How long was she fumbling at the letterbox for the dog to get to the front door and decide to lunge at the offending index finger. Situational awareness and reflexes in short supply?

The other one has an arm from her glasses missing. Seem to be a well-meaning but practically incapable pair.

Wounded in action - awarded the Order of the Green Finger.

For all that, I hope it turns out well for her. Wouldn't want to see her maimed.

willow

Reaction score
Was it poor technique or was she looking in through the door? How long was she fumbling at the letterbox for the dog to get to the front door and decide to lunge at the offending index finger. Situational awareness and reflexes in short supply?

The other one has an arm from her glasses missing. Seem to be a well-meaning but practically incapable pair.

Wounded in action - awarded the Order of the Green Finger.

For all that, I hope it turns out well for her. Wouldn't want to see her maimed.
You are a bigger person than me not wanting to see them maimed. I salute you.

willow

Reaction score
Well, I hope she was just a bit ditsy and not on a mission to check for climate crimes.
The Greens in Germany want one of the last pristine woodlands of Europe chopped down. For a windfarm. I cannot express my revulsion for the lot of them. Useful low energy fools.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Yer one on the left is definitely a Lezzer. Probably done more (muff) diving than the lads who found the Titanic.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Could this be related to jambos break down last night and his departure

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Climate Change Ate My Hamster !
First it'll make soup for you, then it'll eat your potatoes and the farmer who's trying to grow them, and then . . .
You'll pay more to eat fresh Irish food! 😵

. . . Dublin IFA Chair Paul Flynn told Newstalk Breakfast today that farmers are at their wits end because of excessive rainfall.

“If they don’t get the crops in the ground, mental stress will be a huge problem in keeping the farm gate open and keeping things going this year,” he said.

“There is a huge problem this year getting fruit and veg into the ground and it’s a nightmare for some growers.

“The workload on farms to try and get all this done, and it’s on top of the financial problems farmers are going through to try and keep the farm gate open.”

Climate change​

Mr Flynn said climate change is “without a doubt” happening.

“It is definitely making things more difficult for farmers to grow,” he said.

Wolf

Reaction score
First it'll make soup for you, then it'll eat your potatoes and the farmer who's trying to grow them, and then . . .
You'll pay more to eat fresh Irish food! 😵

. . . Dublin IFA Chair Paul Flynn told Newstalk Breakfast today that farmers are at their wits end because of excessive rainfall.

“If they don’t get the crops in the ground, mental stress will be a huge problem in keeping the farm gate open and keeping things going this year,” he said.

“There is a huge problem this year getting fruit and veg into the ground and it’s a nightmare for some growers.

“The workload on farms to try and get all this done, and it’s on top of the financial problems farmers are going through to try and keep the farm gate open.”

Climate change​

Mr Flynn said climate change is “without a doubt” happening.

“It is definitely making things more difficult for farmers to grow,” he said.
The climate is ALWAYS changing.

There was 45.3mm of rainfall recorded at Dublin Airport on March 1st, the most recorded there in 82 years, and Valentia Island saw 239.8mm of rainfall throughout the month - the most seen there in March since 1963.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
The climate is ALWAYS changing.
Yes , but it 's changing more to design as intended.

Forget the CO2 & global warming angle. - Look at the Facts

Now tell us about when the climate changes back to drier warmer averages?

Tennessee has had enough of the changes - Do you know why?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
He's probably right but again, the question is, has man made one iota of a difference to it since the industrial revolution?
If you study the proof - Yes.

If you "thank (old) God for the weather" - No

If you dial up New God for the weather - Yes

You see what you want to see - Yes?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
He's probably right but again, the question is, has man made one iota of a difference to it since the industrial revolution?

You ask a simple question, I answer simple replies - Why are you confused by the simple facts?
All verifiable
You really are flagging tonight

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Who's proof? Plenty of proper scientists are questioning the evidence being presented.

You are believing what you want to believe.

valamhic

Reaction score
A false premium paid into private business accounts, and we pay more extra on the bills in the form of carbon taxes while ensuring we also pay to upkeep the old reliable fossil fuel generators active all the while.

It''s a bad deal for Irish consumers and needs to be revised?
Common sense would indicate that wind get a price independent of fossil fuel as it purportedly
uses no fossil fuel. But No, it get the price of the highest costing fossil fuel

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom