The Death Pool.

free and clean

Reaction score
Would you believe I googled Beckenbauer when I was compiling my list but saw that he was in his 70s and thought he'd still have a few years in him. Gutted when I heard the bollox kicked the bucket a week later.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Would you believe I googled Beckenbauer when I was compiling my list but saw that he was in his 70s and thought he'd still have a few years in him. Gutted when I heard the bollox kicked the bucket a week later.
He still managed to Kick the Bucket ~ ~ Went out with his boots on ! !

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The horrible feeling when something wins at 9/1 and you had looked at it and not stuck a line on :sick:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
In a right death pool of course each person gets a weighing. For example you subtract their age from a hundred and get that many points. Age 75 is points, age 97 is 3 points etc etc

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Perhaps Gemma will give her take on it.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Another deviant who's going straight down to hell :)
Yep, I was given the heads up on that lad a few years back by a fellow who was active in the London scene. An interesting fellow, he was holed up on a campsite in France with the suggestion that he had ripped some other crooks off and they were not best pleased.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I used to see him in Schull with a stall in a farmers market and i observed from a distance all the people like myself who were observing from a distance Ian Bailey .
he was aware everyone knew he was the center of attention and i did not think it upset him .
it was interesting how everyone was conscious he was there but by silent agreement he had his freedom to do his thing .
west cork is a very different place and its inhabitants have a very varied past and there is i suppose the highest concentration of English expats in the country and they are made welcome amongst all the other expats .
he would not have lasted a day in Dublin.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Another deviant who's going straight down to hell :)
Yep, I was given the heads up on that lad a few years back by a fellow who was active in the London scene. An interesting fellow, he was holed up on a campsite in France with the suggestion that he had ripped some other crooks off and they were not best pleased.
Gemma reckons he was just eccentric. The Guards probably framed him.

RIP to the man.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Anybody have Apollo Creed?

424655008_18323241328116995_590868975650193442_n.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Rocky could be next. Time does all of us in.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom