The Destruction of Europe's Churches

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
As we know, there have been a lot of mysterious church fires in Europe in recent years. And we have our suspicions as to who might be behind these events.

But, be under no illusion, the worst offenders, as regards the destruction and 'rectovation' of Catholic churches, for decades now, has been the Church herself. Now, when I say the 'Church herself', I am of course referring to the Masonic, Satanic and degenerate infiltrators, who have stolen the bank accounts and the buildings, and initiated this program of destruction, as per the new values, Kabbalisticly enshrined at Vatican 2.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBtWABxOAJI

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
As we know, there have been a lot of mysterious church fires in Europe in recent years. And we have our suspicions as to who might be behind these events.

But, be under no illusion, the worst offenders, as regards the destruction and 'rectovation' of Catholic churches, for decades now, has been the Church herself. Now, when I say the 'Church herself', I am of course referring to the Masonic, Satanic and degenerate infiltrators, who have stolen the bank accounts and the buildings, and initiated this program of destruction, as per the new values, Kabbalisticly enshrined at Vatican 2.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBtWABxOAJI

When I heard about what they had planned for the renovations I did begin to wonder whether internal enemies of the Church had been responsible for the destruction in this case in the first place as an excuse for these "renovations".

Vatican II was just a pastoral council- I think both those who see themselves as it's enemies and those who see themselves as channels of the "Spirit of Vatican II" make too much out of it.

Tiger

Reaction score
When I heard about what they had planned for the renovations I did begin to wonder whether internal enemies of the Church had been responsible for the destruction in this case in the first place as an excuse for these "renovations".

Vatican II was just a pastoral council- I think both those who see themselves as it's enemies and those who see themselves as channels of the "Spirit of Vatican II" make too much out of it.
It’s insane to have a crap, failed council dictate that the design of the refurb of Notre Dame.

It’s clear it’s designed by masons.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
It’s insane to have a crap, failed council dictate that the design of the refurb of Notre Dame.

It’s clear it’s designed by masons.

I don't think that the Council actually said anything in these regards. That is why people usually talk about the "Spirit of Vatican II" rather than quote chapter and verse.

Tiger

Reaction score
I don't think that the Council actually said anything in these regards. That is why people usually talk about the "Spirit of Vatican II" rather than quote chapter and verse.
Correct. The council said nothing in this regard, however why do the Vatican claim that all changes stem from V 2

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Vatican II was just a pastoral council
And yet Modernist clerics used it as a mandate free-for-all to wreck-o-vate churches, destroy the liturgy and generally replace perennial church teaching with the loosey goosey gosepl-of-man and social issues.

Some have referred to V2 as the French Revolution in the Church. Hard to disagree.

Last edited:

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Correct. The council said nothing in this regard, however why do the Vatican claim that all changes stem from V 2
For those of a Modernist bent, the true church only started at V2.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I wonder is it possible to buy an empty church in Ireland and put an irish homeless person in there???

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom