The Fall of Sweden - A warning to all

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Mad schemes all round with the modern Swede. A death wish courses through that people:

willow

Reaction score
Very very tragic. And let's not forget that Barbara Lerner Spectre ('Europe has not yet learned to be multicultural' 🤮🤮🤮🤮..) has had her hooks into Scandinavia for some years now. She made that infamous speech around about the time of the murder of Elin Krantz in 2010 in Gothenburg.
That heinous murder made me sit up with jolt out of my middle class liberal mental morass. If you have ever seen the crime scene pictures you will never forget them. I am still crying over that poor child.
Her and Ebba Akerland - the deaf child killed by the truck jihadist.
In my opinion there are two countries that illustrate their plans for white people: Sweden and South Africa.
I don't want my Ireland to join these tragic places

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Very very tragic. And let's not forget that Barbara Lerner Spectre ('Europe has not yet learned to be multicultural' 🤮🤮🤮🤮..) has had her hooks into Scandinavia for some years now. She made that infamous speech around about the time of the murder of Elin Krantz in 2010 in Gothenburg.
That heinous murder made me sit up with jolt out of my middle class liberal mental morass. If you have ever seen the crime scene pictures you will never forget them. I am still crying over that poor child.
Her and Ebba Akerland - the deaf child killed by the truck jihadist.
In my opinion there are two countries that illustrate their plans for white people: Sweden and South Africa.
I don't want my Ireland to join these tragic places
I almost went to south Africa with a mate of mine that made millions and resurrected the irish whiskey called Egans.

Anyway, you are fully correct, it is my expectation that ALL WHITES WILL BE KILLED in South Africa but needless to say he stays there. This lad could be worth over 100 million and was CEO of Miller Brewing for a time after it was purchased by SAB

willow

Reaction score
I almost went to south Africa with a mate of mine that made millions and resurrected the irish whiskey called Egans.

Anyway, you are fully correct, it is my expectation that ALL WHITES WILL BE KILLED in South Africa but needless to say he stays there. This lad could be worth over 100 million and was CEO of Miller Brewing for a time after it was purchased by SAB
The rich can afford armed guards fortified housing and leave at a moment's notice when things reach boiling point. SA is dear to me, but I wouldn't set foot there again if you gave me a free ticket. ' Kiss the Boer' they are singing these days. All whites from there should be given asylum as a matter of urgency, but ofc whites cannot be discriminated against.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I just looked at them Mam. Hopefully that POS is being raped in prison as we speak.

willow

Reaction score

Do ye realize she was the blond riding the African in the video??????????????

WHAT THE FUCK
Not true. She was returning from a night out on public transport. Besides. She was the one left like a piece of garbage under a rock. Our People in the West have been systematically lied to by the likes of that Spectre ghoul about everything. Our traditions ridiculed. Our customs destroyed. Race mixing encouraged. Miscegenation everywhere. The traditional family ridiculed and belittled.
I would not blame our benighted girls for the fate that awaits them with these animals, and none of their own males to protect their females. Once upon a time the rapist would have been blood eagled by her people.
I know where my J'accuse lies.
Those who have destroyed strong traditional societies in the West, especially by so-called women's lib, and all the hellish things that spring from it.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I can't watch that. Even if she did, she didn't deserve her fate.
Of course not. But hard as it may seem, there's a saying "burn the coal pay the toll".

I would not blame our benighted girls for the fate that awaits them with these animals, and none of their own males to protect their females.
But why would men protect treacherous females? These young women seem to hate their own men.

Once upon a time the rapist would have been blood eagled by her people.
Once upon a time she would've been tarred and feathered by her people.

willow

Reaction score
Of course not. But hard as it may seem, there's a saying "burn the coal pay the toll".

But why would men protect treacherous females? These young women seem to hate their own men.

Once upon a time she would've been tarred and feathered by her people.
True. Sadly too true.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Not true. She was returning from a night out on public transport. Besides. She was the one left like a piece of garbage under a rock. Our People in the West have been systematically lied to by the likes of that Spectre ghoul about everything. Our traditions ridiculed. Our customs destroyed. Race mixing encouraged. Miscegenation everywhere. The traditional family ridiculed and belittled.
I would not blame our benighted girls for the fate that awaits them with these animals, and none of their own males to protect their females. Once upon a time the rapist would have been blood eagled by her people.
I know where my J'accuse lies.
Those who have destroyed strong traditional societies in the West, especially by so-called women's lib, and all the hellish things that spring from it.
The article I read and linked said it was her

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

The Case Summed up and concluded!​

dJLPIFL.jpg

Rest in Peace Elin Krantz, and may your story educate others in the danger of listening to bad advice​

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
That is from the article, are you saying it is incorrect?????????

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
That may be inaccurate now so beware. I di not know the case, just reposting what I read

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom