The Gemma Thread.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Strange how no one here picked up on the story filling all the newspapers over the week end.
Really don't tune into RTE bar occasional classical, am too busy looking at the bigger stuff outside.
Is it possible we are all a bit allergic to the personalities, scandal & procedures from D4 & Gov.?
Was great to see Gemma & Co outside the TV studios on their various demonstrations.

"RTE - Supporting the Arts" with continual adverts reminding us of how devious the public were in sneaking a free peek at the TV and how they must be punished with a large fine and prison time🤮.

Really just don't care about those issues anymore and regarding agenda, narrative & advertising, if it irritates or overpowers a broadcast then it gets switched off fairly quick as the whole experience becomes truly unpleasant to tolerate.
These weekend stories are a reminder off why we started switching off 20 years ago and that the broadcasting didn't improved in that time, it always got worse!!
And look, here we are today with more scandal waiting to unfold - RTE is the scary movie.:censored:

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
She is sort of right though. Exhibit A.

625235_1_articlelarge_bn-784136_ff6f447212d04e16935a61f25d4f96bf.jpg

cropped_king_charles_michelle_oneill_sept_13_2022___getty.jpg

EBDLBIDWwAALuoC.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

I disagree.

She's insulting many of her listeners - who are now ex-listeners.

Gemma herself has a masters degree in Equality Studies.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Unmarried mothers are 'sluts and whores.'

Who wants to hear that crap?
Nobody. Going live without guests 3 times a week is too much. 2 days and a guest on one of them maybe

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Nobody. Going live without guests 3 times a week is too much. 2 days and a guest on one of them maybe
Correctomundo Declan.

And a bit of humility wouldn't go far wrong either.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
What was the very bad news ? Was it the court decision the Cavan woman secured against her ?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No. It was just a wind up really. She was slagging off the fact she had a conviction dropped. A nothing g burger.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
There's no two ways about it she has become a vile bitch that nobody credible could associate with

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Sometimes she comes across as wanting to be "edgy" for the sake of being "edgy".

I hope she is not going to start promoting "MGTOW".
You know me Zipporah - old school republican. I admire her courage on taking on the cops and freemasons - but where was she when the RUC and orange order were at their worst?

She is still whinging about a cop twisting her arm behind her back a few years ago - but she turned a blind eye to what Catholics endured in the six counties - far worse than an arm twist - ie - being tortured for seven days in castlereagh.

If she had gone through that shed have joined the INLA.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol, she's only a Gen Xer born in late 60s Dublin, not some boomer from the Falls. She was about 3 1/2 during Bloody Sunday, still only in her 20s at the time of the GFA. What the hell does that do have to with her?

Where are the IRA and the INLA when Ireland is being planted again. Answer: They are supporting it, calling native Irish people resisting it "fascists" and "racists".

She went and worked for the Indo which was kinda basically involving herself in Northern stuff.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Lol, she's only a Gen Xer born in late 60s Dublin, not some boomer from the Falls. She was like 3 1/2 during Bloody Sunday, still only in her 20s at the time of the GFA. What the hell does that do have to with her?

Where are the IRA and the INLA when Ireland is being planted again. Answer: They are supporting it, calling native Irish people resisting it "fascists" and "racists".
Once again, I disagree. I'm her age and stuck up for my co-religionists / fellow nationalists.

You're right about the ra now - mira5.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
What was the very bad news ? Was it the court decision the Cavan woman secured against her ?
I mentioned about that woman going against Gemma that her son, God rest the boy, was nevertheless up to no good in Kingscourt.

Despite the King of Kingscourt, Val, agreeing with me, Dan deleted my posts and ended up banning me from the Site as a result.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
I don't see Joe Brolly or the Cliftonville Lunatic Fringe standing up for us in the 26 counties. In fact in they're coming down here tell us to accept refugees. And they know all about demographics in Cliftonville in North Belfast. They used to be a Proddy club, now they're Republican.
They're cunts.

And I wasted years on them.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
I'm listening to Gemma now. She's on about if she ens up in the female prison - she's going to convert them all to the true faith.

That in a nutshell is why I find it hard to listen to her.

Does she not think there are Catholic women in there?

Is she going to convert them by calling them 'sluts and whores'?

She's a silly bitch at times - but I will always respect her courage.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7red9Rw4450

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
I know many in your boat.
Yeah, I can't believe the way things are now. I know sound aul republicans here in Galway who when they started to question things - they got late nite visits from supposed hardmen from Belfast and sadly these sound guys just left and said nothing.

SF are pure scum and I'm sorry I had anything to do with them.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I'm listening to Gemma now. She's on about if she ens up in the female prison - she's going to convert them all to the true faith. That in a nutshell is why I find it hard to listen to her. Does she not think there are Catholic women in there? Is she going to convert them by calling them 'sluts and whores'? She's a silly bitch at times - but I will always respect her courage.
'Tisn't holy water they'll be getting from her.

Some of those tough wans in there would have her on her knees licking fanny with a blade to her throat.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom