The Gemma Thread.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Au contraire

What do you make of him Myles?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I've known him for years Miss. A harmless aul eejit with a Dublin Da and Cavan Ma.

They had him on with Jim Allister once and he made him concede that he was an Ulsterman just like Jim.

But I'm more concerned with Dan admitting he was wrong for once ;)

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
The hard men from Belfast are busy bringing in and providing accommodation for criminals from Asia and
Africa
You guys were doing it long before them.

Anyway - lets have a truce - we don't like each other - but nobody wants to hear it.

I posted a song on the Top of the Pops thread there by Tim Buckley. Enjoy it and even cover it. Slan. Sham xxxx oooo

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
9dfa4333-9323-4748-9d36-dbb10f1354b0.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Gemma or someone here,should post screenshot of the newspaper so that I could read it.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
She is back with a home run. She is the leader of sanity now in Ireland
It'd be marvelous if she had her own mainstream radio show to inform a wider audience, she'd be appreciated by many and of course important to give any of the offended the right of reply.
Irish media needs greater freedom and a broader agenda, especially in these times of critical changes.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I think she has the drive to endure. I would still like her to run in an election though as it would give her more exposure.
I think she should quit attacking blythe and others for two reasons.
1. She could be wrong about them.
and
2. It just alienates those who follow them and helps her none.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
didn't she get a large payout back in the day?
Yes but after fighting a few elections, court cases. Printing a monthly newspaper . not to mention everyday bread and butter bills the past year like electricity and petrol, one wonders how she could possibly have much left

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
The cheek of her calling people who are out and about fighting the battle "plants" while she is a coward staying at home ever since she got egged by antifa.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
The cheek of her calling people who are out and about fighting the battle "plants" while she is a coward staying at home ever since she got egged by antifa.
The pen is mightier than the sword.
I wonder about the benefits of street battles, who wins what?
Acknowledge how a single bright spark can ignite a flurry of garda batons to be justified in the mornings papers?
Fighting the battle on the streets is a bit like giving the garda heavie's a good reason to earn overtime - See?
All due respect to AH but his michael flatley jig of provocation was a stupid fail - Why do it, again?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom