The Gemma Thread.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
That's it black jews of Ethiopia have been around since before the 4th century, they're the real deal, their ancestors are supposed to have been around in old testament times.

View attachment 2174

Some of their representations would be as valid as the Christian icons of Jesus!☺️

There are various internal Jewish ethnic/racial clashes but the main one is between the North Africans and the Eastern Europeans. Ironically it is the North Africans who believe that lads like "White Nationalists" should be allowed to say what they want to say.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This is your "pub" and not mine however I extremely doubt that he would give an apology, he strikes he as the type of person who when they have wronged you will go even go out of their way to compensate but will never say "sorry". And yes he can really turn on the full on aggro against people. I am not denying that,
He is anonymous, and this inability therefore to admit being wrong, is a sign of a mental problem. Anyway, that is his business, he can stay talking to two halfwits for all I care

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Screenshot_20230823-100919.jpg

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
If Roc is a white supremacist why does he want the west filled with blacks and browns?

roc used to be a "Counter-Jihad"/Muslim hater/Tommy fan poster over on politics.ie, he was that when I first joined, but than he started to get paranoid that genocidal Jew hating extreme ethno-nationalist Catholic supremacist National Bolsheviks could be taking over Ireland anyday now and so started opposing anything that vaguely sniffed of ethno-nationalism. Also for various reasons "Counter-Jihad" stuff often leads among the more intelligent and less in it for money "Counter-Jihadists" into anti-Jewish stuff (Muslims have sweat fa to put it crudely power in the West- Sadiq Khan is totally a servant of the Zionists and the homosexualists who are the most important enemies of Muslims in Britain so I would not see him as an example of Muslim power).

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
She takes the E Michael Jones line. She says the SSPX are wrong and people should go to their local Novus Ordo mass. "It's the Jews" not the Freemasons or Vatican II.

I was talking about this with my better half because it is a bit strange that she is so full on and yet is Novus Ordo and not SSPX and he suggested it might be down to the fact that no one is going to make you accountable in mainstream contemporary Irish Catholicism unless you go out of your way to have them hold you accountable while as SSPX will make demands on people in the Confessional and she doesn't come across as the type of person who finds it easy having others telling you what to do, holding your accountable critically for your actions, etc.

Tiger

Reaction score
I was talking about this with my better half because it is a bit strange that she is so full on and yet is Novus Ordo and not SSPX and he suggested it might be down to the fact that no one is going to make you accountable in mainstream contemporary Irish Catholicism unless you go out of your way to have them hold you accountable while as SSPX will make demands on people in the Confessional and she doesn't come across as the type of person who finds it easy having others telling you what to do, holding your accountable critically for your actions, etc.
Yeah, that’s an interesting observation. She certainly doesn’t do subservience of any kind.

I imagine a poor understanding of the Catholic faith is quite likely too.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
View attachment 2174

Some of their representations would be as valid as the Christian icons of Jesus!☺️
Colston was the lad they threw in the drink during the 2020 BLM madness.

Now they've done this:

Church replaces stained glass window of Edward Colston with ‘non white’ Jesus in boat with refugees​

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Colston was the lad they threw in the drink during the 2020 BLM madness.

Now they've done this:
Yeah but, apparently it's two different "They" groups. First we've had the outraged activists of action and secondly we've got the considered verdict of the church itself, imho(there's more . . .)

FTA . . . Permission for the windows to be replaced was granted by the Church of England’s court in Bristol.

Perhaps one must be a black christian to understand better what's going on? Perhaps we should hear from all concerned parties on the matter pros & cons, for & against.
Personally I find Christianity fascinating for a range of reasons and this is more of it.
Throwing the statue has a bit of a slaves rebellion about it and they can probably explain it best.
What do we know?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Yes, the Black Christian descendants of the pagan Africans who caught and sold the slaves should explain it to the African Caribbean descendants of those slaves in the same congregation.
I'd love to hear that too, proper order, especially since the same stuff is certainly going on today in Africa, Nigeria being a familar prime example indeed.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I can't believe yiz are still droodling over this Gemma has-been.
She's very current and cutting edge on hot issues, marvelous investigative reporting on state/corporate corruption and cover-ups.
Great food for thought. What do you think of the Aaron Brady stitch up? It's wonderful that she can help the family get coverage of the miscarriage of justice and gets the evidence reviewed?

This latest video is to do with Vaxx Injury cover up, the patients are drooling from RHSyndrome, She's on the case🔎

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Tell me one example of where she caused the establishment any grief? Even John Watters parted company with her. How many are in her Anti Corruption Ireland Party?
So who causes the establishment any grief? She certainly has made a relevant impression to the degree that Gemma & John were denied a fair public hearing in court, endured heavy handed police harassment at Bray in connection with public demonstration on the N11, has been censored and refused a platform in the public domain, negative coverage in the news press.
Those are signs that they're (establishment) are rattled to some extent.

I think her AC Party has been retired, but surely you've got to admire the Ideals that it stood for. Instead, now look where the country stands? The Establishments grief is of it's own making and Gemma as an investigative reporter simply highlights plenty of the big stories which the Est. press won't touch.

Sure even SF with it's extensive membership failed to cause much grief for the Est. at election time and in part due to the negative coverage it traditionally gets from the press (establishments voice) which is very influential.

Perhaps Gemma's failure to create a larger political movement stems from her radical positive appeal to a select religious audience at the cost of disparaging the rest of her audience, there'll be no party there, you're right.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
She was convicted of violent disorder at Kilmacannog bridge when the law states a police officer is incapable of being provoked. If she could not protect herself from a miscarriage of justice how is she going to protect others.

She did very well in showing the unfair and targeted treatment some protesters receive by the establishment, especially where the establishment turn a blind eye to other bigger stuff . . .
Remember the PenaltyPointsGate?? Gemma was part of that expose - That gave some grief, eh?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Explain to me how Gemma measures up to this journalist?

Ashling oloughlin is fine and a very likeable personality, I don't get to see much of her promotions or demonstrations.
Thanks for the link, yes she needs to be listened to too, especially since now her integrity has been put in the spotlight by Gemma.
But sure, that's what Journalists do.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Explain to me how Gemma measures up to this journalist?
Aisling O'Loughlin, I hadn't been following/didn't know, and she's had little or no mention on site here thanks to you leaving town.
Welcome back Val!
I think it's only fair and proper to give Aisling some coverage here in balance to Gemma's point of view and critique(which is very abrasive)
Aisling's high calibre too :geek:

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
I think there's a general consensus from most people on the "far right" that Gemma and John's court case wasn't presented properly and was always doomed to failure. Why didn't they hire a legal team ? They have used solicitors and barristers recently for other matters
🤔

Tell me one example of where she caused the establishment any grief? Even John Watters parted company with her. How many are in her Anti Corruption Ireland Party?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Those are signs that they're (establishment) are rattled to some extent.

I

Perhaps Gemma's failure to create a larger political movement stems from her radical positive appeal to a select religious audience at the cost of disparaging the rest of her audience, there'll be no party there, you're right.
I think these two points are spot on. They are concerning that her base, at the moment small, will grow. She will not be moved

Also, she has in effect seceded from the system. This imo is the exact correct move. And hopefully , more and eventually the majority will withdraw as well.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Some people seem to forgot (including Gemma herself?) that the 2+ years they spent in court was appealing the refusal of the first judge that they met to grant them a judicial review of the lockdown. A lot of the things in their original April 2020 court case had long since become moot such as ministers in cabinet without Dail seats.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom