The Gemma Thread.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
"It's the Jews" not the Freemasons or Vatican II.

Freemasons are certainly an issue in the six counties- and a very important one.

Are they though in the South? For a while I believed they might be because the Baptist family in our area were telling me basically that every Prod they disliked and/or disapproved of was a Freemason along with the Colm O'Gorman types were Freemasons and I accepted this because they are sweet and in many ways very down to earth people (in some ways they are not down to earth at all) but than they basically made it clear in not so many words that they measurements for judging whether someone was a Freemason or not were shall we say not strict at all.

The reason Father Denis Fahey made a big deal about Freemasonry was that he had studied in France and saw there the cold but seething viciousness and anti-Catholic/anti-Christian fervour of the Freemasons and it made a big impression on him. Even recently some big wig said on French TV that Freemasonry was basically the semi-official Religion of the "Republic". So Freemasonry is an issue there also. However I think going on about them in the South where their power is indirect coming out of Washington and Brussels is politcally silly to stupid.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Her friend E Michael Jones doesn't call out Vatican II except the Vatican II document Nostra Aetete the document on other non-Christian religions and the Jews in particular. He accuses Malachi Martin SJ of being a double agent. I think she is taking her lead from him.

He is totally right about Malachi Martin being sketchy.

He left the Jesuits and publically said he had left the Faith in the 1970s after having been an ultra-liberal for the period as a Jesuit, an ultra-liberal who liked to nob-knob with wealthy, influential and tribalist Jews- only to re-emerge as some hard line traditionalist exorcist as if he had always been a hard line traditionalist.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Her friend E Michael Jones doesn't call out Vatican II except the Vatican II document Nostra Aetete the document on other non-Christian religions and the Jews in particular. He accuses Malachi Martin SJ of being a double agent. I think she is taking her lead from him.

I keep meaning to read Nostra Aetete but keep not getting around to it. I have heard and read wildly different claims about what it actually says.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Gemma spends most of her time now attacking other small Irish "far right " groups, there's something very smelly about that Woman

Tiger

Reaction score
Freemasons are certainly an issue in the six counties- and a very important one.

Are they though in the South? For a while I believed they might be because the Baptist family in our area were telling me basically that every Prod they disliked and/or disapproved of was a Freemason along with the Colm O'Gorman types were Freemasons and I accepted this because they are sweet and in many ways very down to earth people (in some ways they are not down to earth at all) but than they basically made it clear in not so many words that they measurements for judging whether someone was a Freemason or not were shall we say not strict at all.

The reason Father Denis Fahey made a big deal about Freemasonry was that he had studied in France and saw there the cold but seething viciousness and anti-Catholic/anti-Christian fervour of the Freemasons and it made a big impression on him. Even recently some big wig said on French TV that Freemasonry was basically the semi-official Religion of the "Republic". So Freemasonry is an issue there also. However I think going on about them in the South where their power is indirect coming out of Washington and Brussels is politcally silly to stupid.
Ireland has the most freemason’s per capita in the world.

Last edited:

Tiger

Reaction score
He is totally right about Malachi Martin being sketchy.

He left the Jesuits and publically said he had left the Faith in the 1970s after having been an ultra-liberal for the period as a Jesuit, an ultra-liberal who liked to nob-knob with wealthy, influential and tribalist Jews- only to re-emerge as some hard line traditionalist exorcist as if he had always been a hard line traditionalist.
There is a book coming out from people close to Malachi Martin giving his side of the story as he’s dead and can’t defend himself from the likes of E M Jones.

Malachi was tasked with writing a book to discount Exorcisms as fake in the 1970’s, however in researching this book he actually returned to the faith and became an exorcist himself. The book is called - ‘ Hostage to the Devil’.

He wrote a book exposing the Jesuits and was warned that they (The Jesuits) would smear his name publicly and make all sorts of sordid accusations if he released it; which they did after he realised the book.

Whoever he was or wasn’t, he was certainly prophetic and had a good insider scoop and what was happening in the Vatican and what was coming down the pike in terms of the direction the church was going.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I liked to listen to Malaci Martin and would be saddened to learn he was sketcy

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Something like that.

Through puppet masses.

And liturgical dance.

Yeah but the above is easily explained through various context, just hypothesis here now the above congregation are descendants of previous black christian-slave owners who now through vatican2 reform have an opportunity to openly repent for past misgivings.

The second one? I guess it's Hollyweird TV up to it's usual shenanigans - most cultures get the treatment but of course there are a few obvious but unmentionable exceptions.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
I was at a wedding yesterday where they had a celtic tying of the hands together with a rope. I never heard of such a thing before.
That's been going on in Dublin for 5 - 10 years now (Not sure what it has to do with Gemma O'Doherty though :unsure: )

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Serious question, what does Gemma think she's going to achieve by streaming to her regulars from her spare bedroom ? What has she achieved the past 5 years?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Serious question, what does Gemma think she's going to achieve by streaming to her regulars from her spare bedroom ? What has she achieved the past 5 years?
Truth & awareness - food for thought. I consider her a beacon of enlightenment for Catholics who are usually stuck on the MSM track and wouldn't normally trust alternative media, she provides info they can reference and connect with, that should be helpful in building a worthy opposition to corporate evil.
She also spearheaded oppositional protests and legal challenges, stood and took the blows, where none other did at a time when our rights and freedoms were under direct attack - full credit there.
Did and continues to carry out investigative journalism on the most serious and volatile issues which affects the country, again where not many do especially those in more powerful positions, we get crickets from them.

I do appreciate your rightful concern, criticism and opposition to certain of her "aspects. yes sure, she doesn,t get it right every time and will have made errors along the way, I get criticized too, but she stimulates discussion and invites us to engage in areas which we normally wouldn't do.🌱

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I consider her a beacon of enlightenment.
200w.webp

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
There is a book coming out from people close to Malachi Martin giving his side of the story as he’s dead and can’t defend himself from the likes of E M Jones.

Malachi was tasked with writing a book to discount Exorcisms as fake in the 1970’s, however in researching this book he actually returned to the faith and became an exorcist himself. The book is called - ‘ Hostage to the Devil’.

He wrote a book exposing the Jesuits and was warned that they (The Jesuits) would smear his name publicly and make all sorts of sordid accusations if he released it; which they did after he realised the book.

Hostage to the Devil appeared in the 1980s. I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom