The Gemma Thread.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Ireland has the most freemason’s per capita in the world.

If you count Orange Men as Freemasons which I believe they should be- but as regards the 26 counties as opposed to Ireland as such I do not believe that is true.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
E Michael Jones has been accused himself of being a Judeo-Bolshevik.

There is so much I disagree with E Michael Jones on but I am convinced that he is genuine and not trying to mislead people though he does sometimes try to push things into the boxes he wants to believe explain everything.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Truth & awareness - food for thought. I consider her a beacon of enlightenment for Catholics who are usually stuck on the MSM track and wouldn't normally trust alternative

The thing is though that Gaelic Catholics who like Gemma hated RTE and "The irish Times" before she came along. Look at "fatfinger" on P.ie.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Vance might've been getting heat. She went on Catholic rants on his show and how the Irish kicked the Brits out etc.

Vance is actually not sectarian though he is extremely tribalist which is weird for a Prod. Actual sectarianism is rare among Nordie Tea Eggs but lets face it everyone from "Norn Iron" is tribalist to one degree or another.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
There is so much I disagree with E Michael Jones on but I am convinced that he is genuine and not trying to mislead people though he does sometimes try to push things into the boxes he wants to believe explain everything.
I agree that the man is 100% genuine.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Sparkie goes a bit mad once in a while but I think it would be brilliant to see him back here.
He's been tying mowl and roc (both anti-white) up in knots recently , making them stand out as the unsophisticated malingerers they are :love:

chrome_screenshot_22 Aug 2023 20_50_46 GMT+01_00.png

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
He's been tying mowl and roc (both anti-white) up in knots recently , making them stand out as the unsophisticated malingerers they are :love:

Mowl is anti-human rather than anti-white as such.

Roc is more complex- in terms of politics in Palestine he is massively on the White Supremacist as opposed to Jewish Supremacist side. His hypocrisy on this is really creepy.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
If Roc is a white supremacist why does he want the west filled with blacks and browns?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
He wants to crack the whip on the plantation?

In terms of the "West" "Israel" excluding the indigenous population for the sake of argument is along with France obvious White Supremacy- maybe ironically Likud and the Zionist Right are a LOT less racist against Jews of colour.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
In terms of the "West" "Israel" excluding the indigenous population for the sake of argument is along with France obvious White Supremacy- maybe ironically Likud and the Zionist Right are a LOT less racist against Jews of colour.
That's it black jews of Ethiopia have been around since before the 4th century, they're the real deal, their ancestors are supposed to have been around in old testament times.

old saints.jpg

Some of their representations would be as valid as the Christian icons of Jesus!☺️

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Sparkie goes a bit mad once in a while but I think it would be brilliant to see him back here.
All he has to do is give some sort of apology as far as I am concerned

But he was prone to abusive posting which is a no no as well.

Who needs that aggravation

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
All he has to do is give some sort of apology as far as I am concerned

But he was prone to abusive posting which is a no no as well.

Who needs that aggravation

This is your "pub" and not mine however I extremely doubt that he would give an apology, he strikes he as the type of person who when they have wronged you will go even go out of their way to compensate but will never say "sorry". And yes he can really turn on the full on aggro against people. I am not denying that,

Popular Threads

Top Bottom