The Gemma Thread.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No news is lightly meaning. she is locked up??

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
That looks as she defeated them all and had a great day.

Reaction score
Don't understand why she came back to eire and then proceeded to do videos out and about in Dalkey, advertising her return.
She said she wanted to go to court about some other matter, after her telling us umpteen times there is no justice in irish cunts courts.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No justice in any courts, but she bested them today.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

Who is laughing now.
No wonder you ran away.

Gemma is the hero of the day.

valamhic

Reaction score
The harsh truth is nobody will protest for her.....she called , everyone plants and in one video the people driving home from work were called gombeans , Irish women were called sluts and whores ........she has put herself in a position where there is very little good will for
Enoch burke who she called a plant didn't ask anybody to protest on his behalf
Very well said.

valamhic

Reaction score
Don't understand why she came back to eire and then proceeded to do videos out and about in Dalkey, advertising her return.
She said she wanted to go to court about some other matter, after her telling us umpteen times there is no justice in irish cunts courts.
Exactly. She confuses the civil law with the criminal law. In criminal law, its either guilty of innocent. In civil law it more like the recovery of a debt. She took a case on Covid and failed to prosecute it. Just sat there.

I reckon she fails to see the danger of losing the house. If she goes down for 200,000 damages and fees and does not have it, the house will go up for sale. Where will she live then?

Unless Myles could put her up. She would be too disruptive with me. Rosary every night.

valamhic

Reaction score
That looks as she defeated them all and had a great day.
She wants to remove the Judge because he represented Martin Callinan. If refused she will have to appeal to the Court of Appeal. That will be craic. I hope she does not get in contact with me.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
My understanding is the case was adjourned. How is that besting them?
To begin, she had supporters there which is more than many had.

She will likely force the judge to recuse himself.

And best of all, she has been made a martyr

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I still think Val could've done more to resolve this issue. Knowing the two women personally he could have mediated and avoided this escalation in events.

valamhic

Reaction score
I still think Val could've done more to resolve this issue. Knowing the two women personally he could have mediated and avoided this escalation in events.
My briefs relationship with Gemma quickly ended (remember she had a 6 inch plinth making her higher) in the Ashbourne House Hotel. The Mother served me drink in a pub she ran for a while on St Patrick's day years ago.
She was married then but I think that broke up. Regarding the case, I thin k it is that the mother was blamed by Gemma for her sons suicide. The other is suing to clear her good name.

valamhic

Reaction score
To begin, she had supporters there which is more than many had.

She will likely force the judge to recuse himself.

And best of all, she has been made a martyr
The first case I took on the wind mills I won and was in my own. The second case I lost (do to a judge being ignorant) and I had 27 people cheering me at the court.

valamhic

Reaction score
I never had any rosemantic designs on Gemma as I am happily married, That night she was wearing semi high heeled black shoes with small silver bows. Nylon tan tights, A grey suit with tiny black speckles, Shirt was just above the knee in Catholic fashion. The jacket was wasted with a knotted belt.

She has a cross chain on her neck, the hair was shorter than now, I noticed her wore no ring. Semi curvy, with window cill ass.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
That night she was wearing...
That was the kind of talk that led to accusations of your sexual assault of her.

I've since had it confirmed by the manager of the Ashbourne House (which is filled with refugees now) that you never laid a finger on her.

But you need to rein in that kind of talk or you will be continued to be viewed as a predator Sir.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I know I have been critical of her lately for outbursts made and the company she's keeping......but honestly what exactly are the plays she's calling ? Seems all over the place , anti corruption has morphed in everything , would she not be better sticking to immigration policy , housing policy and further euroland integration

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
For fuck sake Declan, fuck off.

I'm not coming back until you sort out Fishalt and Wolf.

I keep telling you this, you fat cunt. Can you read?
They are not being sorted out pal so you suck it up or fuck off back to the isle

Popular Threads

Top Bottom