The Gemma Thread.

Wolf

Reaction score
Dan give this cunt his P45 permo and IP , he's nothing but a rat fuck and no good for us :mad:
Ah in fairness, watching his meltdown since I began seriously countering his Twatter scutter last week has been a laugh.
Leave him at it, every circus needs its clown and we've got a great one in Kangal, the poor cunt is a parody of himself at this stage.🤡:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Dan would give Kangal a bad clipping is the truth ,he'd have two black eyes out of it anyway

valamhic

Reaction score
That was the kind of talk that led to accusations of your sexual assault of her.

I've since had it confirmed by the manager of the Ashbourne House (which is filled with refugees now) that you never laid a finger on her.

But you need to rein in that kind of talk or you will be continued to be viewed as a predator Sir.
It was a missprint, How can I be blamed for doing absolutely nothing? My biggest feat is that she will turn to me for help when it is too late, when the house is on the line. This happens all the time with people coming to me when they realise their DIY law failed.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
It was a missprint, How can I be blamed for doing absolutely nothing? My biggest feat is that she will turn to me for help when it is too late, when the house is on the line. This happens all the time with people coming to me when they realise their DIY law failed.
I would give a shot with that as I am a lawyer myself , you are correct people leave it too late for anything to be done

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I still think Val could've done more to resolve this issue. Knowing the two women personally he could have mediated and avoided this escalation in events.
I am a man.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No respect a'tall. Dan has been on a number of fasts and has lost all excess weight.

He was in training for a fight that never materialised so Kangal needs to take that back asap.
I could not have done it without you a chara. You motivated me and likely saved my life. I owe you a grave apology.

It was @valamhic that urged me on to physical confrontation and when I met him last time he was wearing a Dana mask.

And it was not the singer, Val is not gay yet, it was DANA WHITE.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
I know I have been critical of her lately for outbursts made and the company she's keeping......but honestly what exactly are the plays she's calling ? Seems all over the place , anti corruption has morphed in everything , would she not be better sticking to immigration policy , housing policy and further euroland integration
Gemma has pretty obviously walked off the pitch on the immigration topic because she was mad jealous that the likes of Philip Dwyer etc were getting more views then her.

valamhic

Reaction score
Gemma has pretty obviously walked off the pitch on the immigration topic because she was mad jealous that the likes of Philip Dwyer etc were getting more views then her.
In the end of the day it was the Kingscourt woman who lost the child. I would leave her be.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
She is the the toerag making a stink. Her son killed himself and she is heartbroken not over that but that Gemma said that he might have died from covid.

The guards put her up to this, at least that is plain to see.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plenty, he was under 18 and her responsibility

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Is there a father in the picture.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
And not the responsibility of the father or the Gardai????
I think the father is a foreigner like seems to be the case for half the female population of Ireland these days.

The lad's name is foreign.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I never had any rosemantic designs on Gemma as I am happily married, That night she was wearing semi high heeled black shoes with small silver bows. Nylon tan tights, A grey suit with tiny black speckles, Shirt was just above the knee in Catholic fashion. The jacket was wasted with a knotted belt.

She has a cross chain on her neck, the hair was shorter than now, I noticed her wore no ring. Semi curvy, with window cill ass.
trained FBI men would not have the detail you have --10 seconds after meeting a woman my wife would ask me what was her hair color what was she wearing --i would not have a clue but if i heard any engineering detail i would remember it for ever .
you would have made a great guard.

macdougal

Reaction score
trained FBI men would not have the detail you have --10 seconds after meeting a woman my wife would ask me what was her hair color what was she wearing --i would not have a clue but if i heard any engineering detail i would remember it for ever .
you would have made a great guard.
Likewise, as soon as a female newsreader, a weather girl appears on the TV my friend's Missus pays more attention to her hair, clothes etc than what she's saying.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom