The Gemma Thread.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Does she look in the Mirror ~ ~ Perhaps, she is the agent to make it that anyone that disagrees with the government is mad ! !
I dont think so. She is not an agent.

But the likes of Graham Carey is hardly one either. He is now as part of his bail, banned from Facebook and has not posted since. Maybe 3 weeks.

A genuine man imo.

willow

Reaction score
That Canadian Doctor looks weird. Her head looks like a paper mache a kid would make in school.
Hiya Myles. That was Dr Lee Merritt. Odd, granted, and what she came out with was quite something. My guess is she was gotten to. Or is now quite insane.. just my 5 cents

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Well I will check out what she says about cancer being caused by parasites.

I glanced at it. She says that if the dose is too much, so many parasites will die that the toxic shock could kill ya as they decay!!!!!!

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Hiya Myles. That was Dr Lee Merritt. Odd, granted, and what she came out with was quite something. My guess is she was gotten to. Or is now quite insane.. just my 5 cents
But clearly not as insane as an rte & p.luke expert nonsense fest. What is it about Dr Lee that gets to you?
She's certainly covering a huge amount of detail from an insane world.
It's gotta be worth more than 5cents surely?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Its her head, man. It doesn't look real.
Look at the symptoms! Are showing some signs of Depersonalization-derealization syndrome?
She looks very real in her photos on image search so . . . Think man for gods sake! what can it be??😲

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Her photos look real but on Gemma's stream her head looked fake.

Perhaps they're tampering with Gemma's streams. Or maybe Merritt had plastic surgery on her skull.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
More likely she's had no plastic surgery, ditched the cake make-up (health) and appears as any middle aged woman would after a long lifetime of hard work.
Aww - No trouty pout an' botox titties for ya this time?? :ROFLMAO:
I have not yet had time to check it out but her claim that you could kill so many parasites in your head to actually kill yourself by toxic shock is certainly something to dwell on.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
I have not yet had time to check it out but her claim that you could kill so many parasites in your head to actually kill yourself by toxic shock is certainly something to dwell on.
But the headaches? they become worse, lasting all day, there's a suspicion of tumours, encephilitis, stroke, microbes, amoeba's The feeling is that something in ones head is going to kill you and what makes it worse is that Dr's & Hospitals might not acknowledge your symptoms as there are other signs which suggest the head might not be the original source of pain, it gets very confusing.
Things don't improve, action must be taken - There are clues which must be followed - No time to dwell!😱

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
At this stage it looks to me like it is in fact gemma who is controlled opposition
Looking at her latest video and barely two minutes in she's having a go at the protesters.

Her ego is huge. She wants nobody but herself to get any credit.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
She is actually doing something.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
She said last night that Philip Dwyer is working for the Guards.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Why did the National Party evict him as a member is question number one.

Did he tout to the guarda about her is question number two.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom