The Gemma Thread.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Anyone who brings another posters religious status into question is CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. I suggest they cease and desist immediately

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Coarsin' thru me veins wha

Is must be fairly diluted though considering my father was an atheist and my mother a Catholic.
Its not diluted enough. Don't deny your Proddy blood. That's even worse than being a Proddy atheist.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
It's hard to think of anyone more hopelessly lost on the subject of (white) nationalism. In your mind it's all about "Hate".

I suppose that shouldn't be so surprising considering you're almost 💯% mind-controlled by themuns.
They regard you as a useful idiot.

I kicked them out of Uganda.

Who's under mind-control?

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Ass backwards, once again.

Why are "useful idiots" like me demonised? Why is the Regime so against the "far right" (and there's nothing more "far right" than a racially conscious nationalist)? You could be allowed a platform all day, every day from which to shout your "Hate" nonsense, unmolested.

You
Someday you'll get it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Shut up ye clown
Make me pussyboy.

James thinks someone who is 10% black is inferior to the average 'white' guy.

I'm simply making the point to him, as I have been for years before you came along, that if he wants to play that game, I will regard him as an inferior type of Irishman because of his Proddy blood.

Got it.

Anyway ye can all suck Zionist controlled cock like Tommy Yaxley til the cows come home for all I care. If ye can't see through that lad after all these years there is no hope for ye.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I have nowtwo unmatched episodes.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
You're incapable of debate (or reason)
Says the lad who never answers any of my questions. We can't even talk about heavy weight boxers here without you wading in with 'negrophilia' bullshit.

Get a life. Go out and talk to some black folks for a change. I was talking to a babe from Rwanda yesterday, she's home help for a friend of mine. Awesome chick.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
So I may as well have a stab at answering my follow-up questions (from Idi's perspective) myself.

Because you're a horrible mean racist and I'm an anti-racist [anti-racist is a code word for anti-white], you meanie, something, something two can play at that game

Something, something Jews! Zionism! Controlled opposition! Jews! Brainfart!
Simple question (again) - who is behind uncontrolled mass immigration?

Here's a hint:

jews-mass-immigration-3957434524.jpg

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Go out and meet some black folks Leckie, you'll have to someday when you can't wipe your arse.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom