The Gemma Thread.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Why did the National Party evict him as a member is question number one.
He led a gang of lads laying wreaths at Aisling Murphy's murder place without sanction from Barrett.
Did he tout to the guarda about her is question number two.
Gemma said he did on the day of the protest against Muslims in Croker.

I believe her in this instance. Its to his eternal shame.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
He led a gang of lads laying wreaths at Aisling Murphy's murder place without sanction from Barrett.

Gemma said he did on the day of the protest against Muslims in Croker.

I believe her in this instance. Its to his eternal shame.
That is strange, he did not need sanction from anybody to lay a wreath, was he acting for the NP??

And why would he tout or damage Gemma. Maybe for the same reason Herman Kelly and the other plike ran in Dublin to take votes from her despite him being in Meath

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
She is actually doing something.

She is, but she is also alienating people with her angry carry-on especially her - unmarried mothers are 'sluts and whores' comments. I've heard her say it twice recently and I'm not listening to her rants anymore. Not only that, she says it with such venom and scorn as well. She is a very negative person despite her born again Catholic image.

I can't imagine Jesus calling Mary Magdalene a 'slut and a whore.'

She won't be able to go down to the East Wall and contribute there either because there's plenty of young women involved in the campaign there who she would consider 'sluts and whores' who wouldn't be long telling her to go fuck herself.

I don't recommend her to people who are beginning to wake up anymore. I used to, but I send them to other sites and online journos now.

I wish she was more chilled and positive like Amazing Polly.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
You're quite the Dictator.

If only you weren't so full of shit yerself.

'Full of shit' in your books means someone who admires black athletes like Joe Frazier. You're pissed off at yourself, not me, for making an ass out of yourself with your pathetic 'negrophilia' comments when I was talking about great boxers, you're a big baby who sees everything in black and white, if you'll pardon the pun.

And yes, I am a dictator. You Irish weaklings could do with a dictator like me. I got rid of foreigners out of my country, one tribe in particular, the tribe that has brainwashed you into thinking you're white.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jczYO8fokns

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
She is, but she is also alienating people with her angry carry-on especially her - unmarried mothers are 'sluts and whores' comments. I've heard her say it twice recently and I'm not listening to her rants anymore. Not only that, she says it with such venom and scorn as well. She is a very negative person despite her born again Catholic image.

I can't imagine Jesus calling Mary Magdalene a 'slut and a whore.'

She won't be able to go down to the East Wall and contribute there either because there's plenty of young women involved in the campaign there who she would consider 'sluts and whores' who wouldn't be long telling her to go fuck herself.

I don't recommend her to people who are beginning to wake up anymore. I used to, but I send them to other sites and online journos now.

I wish she was more chilled and positive like Amazing Polly.
she should just ignore them so, but if Dwyer sicced the gards on her, she is right to attack

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Yeah, your negrophilia is cringe.

Especially when you add it to all your other stupid shit.

Here's more stupid shit to make you even angrier -

Muhammad Ali was Irish.

His mother's name was Odessa O'Grady Clay.

A Clare man impregnated her mother. Fact.

Ali was from the Banner County.

That explains his riverdance feet and quick tongue.

I knew this before the internet was on the scene.

I am the greatest,

bbbbb.png

Last edited:

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
she should just ignore them so, but if Dwyer sicced the gards on her, she is right to attack

She attacks anyway Dan - that's her problem. She is becoming a very divisive figure, which is a shame.

Professor

Good Resolution ~ Prosperous Fruition
Reaction score
She's not.

She's a stuck up Holy Mary who doesn't know how to behave and when to shut her mouth at times.
But how about being in line with doctrine, faith, belief and appropriate devotion in speaking from fundamental moral authority in the name of her catholicism. On the mission of a martyr, it's become a real crusade out there and she's the information warrior on a righteous roasting, too far but par for the course, it's coarse
Just about all of us 'other' types have been criticised and put down and it's a bit too much, maybe God will show her a different path and she'll repent her misjudgements.
Looking at her influences we start to get a clearer picture of what Christianity is about . . .
A hard Cross to bear against people, Gemma.😕

“There is a homosexual culture, not only among the clergy but even within the hierarchy, which needs to be purified at the root,” the American cardinal Raymond Burke declared in August. Bishop Robert Morlino of Wisconsin agreed. “It is time to admit that there is a homosexual subculture within the hierarchy of the Catholic Church that is wreaking great devastation,” he wrote. “If you’ll permit me, what the church needs now is more hatred” of homosexual sexual behavior, “a sin so grave that it cries out to heaven for vengeance.” Michael Hichborn, head of the fringe-right Lepanto Institute, called for a “complete and thorough removal of all homosexual clergymen from the church … It is going to be difficult and will likely result in a very serious priest shortage, but it’s definitely worth the effort.”

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
lol Once again, you have it ass backwards. The tribe has brainwashed you into thinking that you're not white.

In fact, a lack of racial consciousness (and collectivism) could sum up the reason we're in the mess we are today.

This of course isn't the case with other races and it doesn't work on me, a white man. Straight, white, intelligent and racially conscious nationalist.. I'm their biggest fear.
Except that you're a Prod as well.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
She was off the rails altogether last night. She had a go at absolutely everyone.

She said Tommy tried to contact her when he arrived last week but she won't talk to him unless he "condemns the Jews".

willow

Reaction score
She was off the rails altogether last night. She had a go at absolutely everyone.

She said Tommy tried to contact her when he arrived last week but she won't talk to him unless he "condemns the Jews".
Well she's not wrong. The problem is the shrill zealotry. She truly needs to dial it down a notch. Great work on the Irish Light - full marks there.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The newspaper s her proofread f being genuine.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Christianity seems to be one of their best friends but as it happens, and as per always, you're wrong. I'm an atheist.
You're an atheist with Proddy blood in you, which makes you worse than a fully blown Prod.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score

Tommy Yaxley won't bite the hand that feeds -

iu

iu

iu

"Let's start by making something 100% clear.. Tommy Robinson is NOT a pro-England patriot that was unjustly jailed and prosecuted. Tommy Robinson is a Zionist agent provocateur that very likely works for Mossad, MI5, or both. He is a media psy-op rightwing caricature that has been invented to act as a faux revolutionary that Pied Pipers the UK conservatives and undermines their legitimate causes. Any tears that people are crying over "poor Tommy" is because they are fully psy-oped and haven't done a bit of research. They clearly don't understand who Tommy is and why he just got thrown in the clink...............................................................................................................................Tommy Robinson has for a long time been involved with and worked for Zionist (and very likely Mossad) fake alternative right media outlets and gatekeepers like "The Rebel" in Canada. All the guys on The Rebel are hard core Zionists just like Tommy Robinson as seen in the video below. These types include Ezra Levant, Laura Loomer, Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone, and pretty much everyone else they have on their staff. They are basically the Canadian counterparts to the US-led Infowars fake alt-right Zionist operation that includes the likes of Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Jerome Corsi, Mike Cernovich, Roger Stone, and Steve Pieczenick..........................................................................................................
You see, the way this whole charade works is that as an intelligence agency you always look to run both sides of the conflict. If you want to inflict maximum damage and fully control the outcome, you need to run what appear to be "the good guys" as well as "the bad guys." So it goes like this.. The Mossad directs the Soros NGOs running Muslims into Western countries as well as probably even the girl grooming gangs in the UK that Tommy acts like he's opposing. Then with the conservative groups in the UK, Tommy and others try to whip them into a frenzy and get them as agitated as possible (also while secretly sabotaging their efforts), and at the same time making sure they stop anyone that might actually be effective in offering real solutions. In the meantime, Tommy and fake alt-right guys throw in lots of pro-Israel stances that make people side with the Israelis against the Muslims even while the IDF (Israeli Defense Force) is busily shooting unarmed Palestinian children in the head on a regular basis.
This is the reason that Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone were arrested entering the UK and permanently banned. There intent was really to incite violence. This also means that there may actually be some well intentioned government people in the UK have realized that this is an ongoing Mossad psychological operation. Of course they don't dare publicly mention that Israel or Mossad is doing this because this is something politicians (which are all basically owned by Israel today) NEVER want to admit.
An even darker scenario is that this latest Tommy Robinson prison story is a joint psy-op with the UK's MI5 and Mossad to scare the shit out of conservative patriots that don't go along with the program. What they are then doing is testing the populace to see what level of Orwellian government response is passively accepted without any major social blowback as well as to create a form of regular conditioning to wear down the conservative populace and make them simply give up. This would go along with the rumors that the English Defence League (EDL) that Tommy Robinson was a leader in is run by MI5 rather than just being a blatant Mossad-led Pied Piper movement as they've already proven themselves to be."

taken from - https://steemit.com/truth/@newsandv...law-even-pleaded-guilty-and-deserves-to-be-in

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom