The Gemma Thread.

willow

Reaction score
The reality is, Gemma didn't go about this court case "the right way", . she's nowhere near as talented as she thinks she is if she thought all she had to do is say that she's abroad and cover the background in her live streams in other to dodge a summons indefinitely.
I'd say her barrister probably told her too. Doesn't change the fact that these are trumped up charges, pardon the pun, and they are trying to make an example of her. Frighten her.
She says she might be able to do 'good' inside the Dochas. I hope for her sake that her survival instinct kicks in.
We are now joining the ranks of countries that punish free speech and journalism. Well we are already - with the Burkes, but that is a slightly different case.
A very bad day incoming tomorrow.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
In whatever way the guards told Campbell to say.

It is a disgraceful hatchet job n Gemma. And they are too clumsy to make it look any way real.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
She's clearly gone off the rails, and it's sad to see. But observing the odious shitlibs- nation wreckers, abortionists, faggots, geriatric expats etc -rounding on her only reinforces the impulse to defend her.
I wouldn't say she's gone off the rails. This Campbell woman pursued her relentlessly.
It started with phonecalls and nasty messages. Then progressed to social media and radio interviews.

willow

Reaction score
I wouldn't say she's gone off the rails. This Campbell woman pursued her relentlessly.
It started with phonecalls and nasty messages. Then progressed to social media and radio interviews.
A stitch up job. Stinks to the high heaven...and I am no fan of hers. But if she goes to jail over this, all our cards are marked. Including antifas - only they largely don't think that far ahead, and are too brainwashed to think of the parallels in Weimar Germany with the Night of the Long Knives or even Trotsky in Russia.
Call me a free speech absolutist. We must not lose it.

willow

Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
On the face of it, it stinks, why would he plead to anything, he is serving 40 and the sentence would be concurrent.

He might get 5 for this and by then, he will be well forgotten about.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
At the least,he could not be found guilty on the words of controlled witnesses. Some of whom are lowlife indeed.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
A stitch up job. Stinks to the high heaven...and I am no fan of hers. But if she goes to jail over this, all our cards are marked. Including antifas - only they largely don't think that far ahead, and are too brainwashed to think of the parallels in Weimar Germany with the Night of the Long Knives or even Trotsky in Russia.
Call me a free speech absolutist. We must not lose it.
Yep. They are tripping over themselves congratulating this judge for his 'bravery' in finally silencing the bauld Gemma. Such vapid fools.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Aaron Brady only pleaded guilty to recording some of the evidence against him while in court, thats it, thats what the big song and dance is today in his case. He is definitely innocent, and still awaits, over about 6 months now I think, the court verdict on his Appeal.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score

First time seeing this. How Gardai blackmailed compromised drug abusers to make false statements against Aaron Brady.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom