The growing friction between Ben Shapiro and Candace Owens- something of an ethno-cultural clash.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
He has finally fired her.

The lad in this video is annoying creep but anyway-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5005U_8lRA

In my opinion Ben Shapiro is definitely American Deep-State / Dark-State = = What High profile Jews aren't ? !

I was watching the Daily Wire broadcast on the night of the last Presidential Election ~ And next thing Ben Shapiro announced that, if this bit of information that had come in was right ( it was around the time of the Big Dodgy Joe Biden Vote Drop-in ) then it was very un-likely that Donald Trump could win ~ ~ It was obvious that he was setting The Stage for the Joe Biden Win ~ ~ As time went on I became deeply suspicious of Ben Shapiro ~ Correctly in my view.

As I say most, if not all High Profile Jews ( and even others ) are all Assets of the American Deep-State / Dark-State ! !

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
In my opinion Ben Shapiro is definitely American Deep-State / Dark-State = = What High profile Jews aren't ? !

I was watching the Daily Wire broadcast on the night of the last Presidential Election ~ And next thing Ben Shapiro announced that, if this bit of information that had come in was right ( it was around the time of the Big Dodgy Joe Biden Vote Drop-in ) then it was very un-likely that Donald Trump could win ~ ~ It was obvious that he was setting The Stage for the Joe Biden Win ~ ~ As time went on I became deeply suspicious of Ben Shapiro ~ Correctly in my view.

As I say most, if not all High Profile Jews ( and even others ) are all Assets of the American Deep-State / Dark-State ! !

He was a "Never Trumper" originally but dropped that either just before or after Trump's 2016 victory. His sister had an interesting channel dealing with girly stuff that I used to watch occasionally but have not watched in ages of ages but he himself I find intensely annoying as a person and also basically boring intellectually- the trick of talking really fast so that people assume you are more intelligent than you really are is one used by Black "gangstas" as well as by him. His scrapping with Candace Owens though I have found vaguely interesting because it is an intersection of Jewish versus Black conflicts as well as Jewish versus Protestant conflicts.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I am surprised that Ben Shapiro has not fired her already after her having on Norman Finkelstein who the Zionist establishments in the USA and the UK really hate because of his book "The Holocaust Industry" (which is not Shoah Revisionism but how certain people have used the Shoah to get themselves a lot of money without directing it towards people who were actually in the camps). This is just a theory but I cannot help wondering whether she has stuff on Ben Shapiro that he would not like the public knowing?
when you look at lady Desart / Odette Bischoffenheim,
Irelands most famous Jewish woman who had her Kilkenny house ( DESART COURT )burned by the IRA----- as she was elected to the free state senate and served ireland despite threats .
She was extraordinary and left 1.8 million to the poor of Dublin in her will -- she spent her life doing good works and she personally saved 300,000 Jews and paid for them to emigrate to the USA from her approx 30 million dowry ,
and her sister Amile received a similar amount from her father and she also married an Irishman --Maurice Fitzgearld Knight of Kerry .
Louis who incredibly from his own personal resources founded 3 giant banks at the same time !!!! Parabis bank and Societe General and Deutsch bank .
she incredibly is not listed amongst the RIGHTEOUS in Israel .
this i suspect because if she did it------ what did world jewery do -----SFA .
Eichmann set up the 6 GERMAN PALESTINE offices to allow Jews to travel to Palestine and when the thousands stopped traveling HE WENT TO PALESTINE TO FIND OUT AND FIX IT.
the insurmountable problem ====
THE BRITS INSISTED THEY PAY 1000 STG EACH BEFORE THEY WOULD LET THEM OFF THE BOAT IN PALESTINE !!.
STERLING was unavailable in Germany .
nobody writes and explains that world jewery did not save world jewery when they could have .
and Eichmann did more than any Jewish person to save many thousands of Jewish people and nobody during his trial in Israel/Palestine which sentenced him to death stated the truth and mentioned this was his second time in Palestine.
lady Desart is a pimple on the arse of the holocaust industry -- and what you must understand is ANYONE BORN during that period in America and elsewhere --who never saw conflict of any kind is legally termed """ a survivor"" of the holocaust and entitled to payments from the scheme .
my uncle got payments but his family were killed in the camps mainly by typhus.
NOBODY STATES LOUIS BISCHOFFENSHIEM AND ALL THE OTHER LOUIS who could found 3 giant banks from his own resources could have SAVED MILLIONS as her daughter with only a portion of her dowry showed.

Last edited:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
when you look at lady Desart / Odette Bischoffenheim,
Irelands most famous Jewish woman who had her Kilkenny house ( DESART COURT )burned by the IRA----- as she was elected to the free state senate and served ireland despite threats .
She was extraordinary and left 1.8 million to the poor of Dublin in her will -- she spent her life doing good works and she personally saved 300,000 Jews and paid for them to emigrate to the USA from her approx 30 million dowry and her sister Amile received a similar amount from her father and she also married an Irishman --Maurice Fitzgearld knight of Kerry .
Louis who increadably from his own personal resources founded 3 giant banks at the same time !!!! Parabis bank and Societe General and Deutch bank .
she incredibly is not listed amongst the RIGHTEOUS in Israel .
this i suspect because if she did it------ what did world jewery do -----SFA .
Eichmann set up the 6 GERMAN PALESTINE offices to allow Jews to travel to Palestine and when the thousands stopped traveling HE WENT TO PALESTINE TO FIND OUT AND FIX IT.
the insurmountable problem ====
THE BRITS INSISTED THEY PAY 1000 STG EACH BEFORE THEY WOULD LET THEM OFF THE BOAT IN PALESTINE !!.
STERLING was unavailable in Germany .
nobody writes and explains that world jewery did not save world jewery when they could have .
and Eichmann did more than any Jewish person to save many thousands of Jewish people and nobody during his trial in Israel/Palestine which sentenced him to death stated the truth and mentioned this was his second time in Palestine.
lady Desart is a pimple on the arse of the holocaust industry -- and what you must understand is ANYONE BORN during that period in America and elsewhere --who never saw conflict of any kind is legally termed """ a survivor"" of the holocaust and entitled to payments from the scheme .
my uncle got payments but his family were killed in the camps mainly by typhus.
NOBODY STATES LOUIS BISCHOFFENSHIEM AND ALL THE OTHER LOUIS who could found 3 giant banks from his own resources could have SAVED MILLIONS as her daughter with only a portion of her dowery showed.

Before the War Eichmann had been very involved with the Labour Zionists (the supposed Zionist "Left) and like some other Hitlerites got on really well with them and saw them as kindred spirits. That is probably why Mossad choose to kidnap him rather than any others they could have for the spectacle of the trial (which had more to do with internal Jewish politics in Palestine at the time than anything else).

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
She was extraordinary.
With your animosity towards the Brits, I'm surprised you're a Stater Sir.

Hermit

Reaction score
He has finally fired her.

The lad in this video is annoying creep but anyway-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5005U_8lRA

Did you see this video below which was probably the final straw for her? She absolutely destroyed this Rabbi. He kvetched and pilpulled like they do and he even tried to get her to agree that October 7 was uniquely special, i.e. that Jewish lives are more important than non-Jews...and to disagree with that is anti-semitism!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ9GQ-gexhQ

Popular Threads

Top Bottom