The lack of LGBTQI+ Representation on Sarsfields

T

twochinsmanyarses

A mark of a decent, progressive society is the acknowledgement it to its LGBTQI+ community. It strikes me that such acknowledgement is severely lacking on this site.

Readers who happen across the site will no doubt be struck by the cis-dominated, patriarchal machismo vibe that is pervasive.

So what steps can the site take in order to rectify this?

Well, I think it's first useful to look further afield, to see what lessons we can gauge, and bring to this site to make it a more vibrant, queer friendly space.

I'm reminded of a lone man who made his way across Europe to spread LGBT awareness to the dark recesses of Europe, where such awareness was alien.

Let me introduce:

David Celery (pictured here in a gay white outfit).

Through toil and grit, he established the first gay pride (trans inclusive) parade in Helsinki

So you see, dear reader, we can take inspiration from those who have left these shores to bigger and brighter things. We must turn away from our cis-dominated mindset to embrace trans inclusive LGBTQI pregnant men who are crying out for a space in which to express their voice.

Declan, Valamhic and everyone else. It's time to revolutionise this site.

As Ray Davies of the Kinks said: "I'm a man, I'm a man and so is Lola"

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I suggest that Val open up a venmo account or in Ireland it is Resolute I believe.

His utubes are going virus but we must do something about his grooming or his hair at the very minimum.

Some people are well kempt and wash their hair weekly even. Anyway, a whiparound could be had for maybe a dye job or general tidy up is in order, to make him more attuned to society in 2023 .

A manicure might help too following that. Maybe after planting season.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I suggest that Val open up a venmo account or in Ireland it is Resolute I believe.

His utubes are going virus but we must do something about his grooming or his hair at the very minimum.

Some people are well kempt and wash their hair weekly even. Anyway, a whiparound could be had for maybe a dye job or general tidy up is in order, to make him more attuned to society in 2023 .

A manicure might help too following that. Maybe after planting season.
You should be Val's agent, surely you could get him some great bookings.

View: https://youtu.be/lEjEGbAFzJU

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
It's LGB only and I'm thinking of taking that back off them because LGB has always meant little green bag ....long before those deviants hijacked it

Another change that I myself am claiming credit for (and our new member @clarke-connolly will verify this) drag queens are just drag queers....it's what they are there's no queen anywhere except inside their deviant dangerous minds

T

twochinsmanyarses

Site banner perhaps?

“As a queer person I have never connected to something so deeply as I have to Progress Shark,” said Laura Connell, 29, a Sydney-based artist. “It’s absurd and wonderful. It’s everything we never knew we needed.”

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Is the lad that did the banner for pish still posting I wonder. We may need some technical expertize

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
As bent as a dogs hind leg imo.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Sometimes gay ones are highly artistic. Elton John for example.
Nicola Sturgeon's Ma
b4588ea4b222d1d26dd5f7c9f945f709.jpg

1676716090336.jpeg

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom