The lack of LGBTQI+ Representation on Sarsfields

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Going back to the original post. We don't want to attract quare alternative lifestyles wanting to lure vulnerable lads like Myles
to sessions. See what happened in this case. Politics.ie is the place for them.

That story is too complicated. Both quares ended up dead I think.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Population decline. Why homosexuality must be ended.
Perhaps the question should be asked why so many men are finding the hairy arsehole of other men more attractive than the feminine form.

Gemma's theory is fluoride in the water.

More say its contraceptive pills and other oestrogen-based chemicals getting into the water supply turning men gay.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
It was a very bad week for CNN'S black queer Don Lemon :sneaky:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/don-lemon-cut-from-monday-lineup-of-cnns-this-morning-insiders-say

Don Lemon will not appear on CNN’s This Morning Monday as his future on the show continues to be discussed at the highest levels within the network, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Lemon, who was forced to make a groveling apology to CNN staffers Friday for making offensive remarks about women and aging, had been scheduled to anchor This Morning alongside co-hosts Poppy Harlow and Kaitlan Collins, according to a copy of the CNN anchor schedule

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
It was a very bad week for CNN'S black queer Don Lemon :sneaky:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/don-lemon-cut-from-monday-lineup-of-cnns-this-morning-insiders-say

Don Lemon will not appear on CNN’s This Morning Monday as his future on the show continues to be discussed at the highest levels within the network, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Lemon, who was forced to make a groveling apology to CNN staffers Friday for making offensive remarks about women and aging, had been scheduled to anchor This Morning alongside co-hosts Poppy Harlow and Kaitlan Collins, according to a copy of the CNN anchor schedule
Imagine a Homo-Sexual having No Time for Women = = Who could have seen that coming ? ? ! !

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The Scottish rapist who threw on a wig and said he was a woman got 8 years today

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Would Declan be open to a trans awareness day?
Just a day??

I was thinking of asking Myles to coordinate something for Black History MONTH. Maybe highlight how CuChullainn was black. Is is possible he was trans as well.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Just a day??

I was thinking of asking Myles to coordinate something for Black History MONTH. Maybe highlight how CuChullainn was black. Is is possible he was trans as well.
I heard piss pants didn't start black history month until the 2nd last day of the month , he must have forgot

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I cant believe Piss Pants is still going and is in the third year. I thought he would not last one. I cant see him getting to the finish, he can barely walk.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom