The logic behind anti-Trump hysteria.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Trump suggests Biden was ‘higher than a kite’ on cocaine at State of the Union

“I think what happened is, you know, that white stuff that they happened to find, which happened to be cocaine in the White House, I don’t know, I think something’s going on there.

“I watched his State of the Union, and he was all jacked up at the beginning. By the end, he was fading fast. There’s something going on there.”

He continued: “I want to debate. And I think debates, with him, at least, should be drug tested. I want a drug test.”

Pressed by the host about whether he is insinuating that Mr Biden used cocaine, Mr Trump answered: “I don’t know what he’s using, but that was not, hey, he was higher than a kite.

“But he’s obviously, he’s being helped in some way, because most of the time, he looks like he’s falling asleep. And all of a sudden, he walked up there and did a poor job. But he was all jacked up.”

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Trump claims Democrats want to "execute" babies after birth

Donald Trump has said he believes abortion laws should be left to individual states to decide on - before falsely claiming Democrats support the "execution" of babies after their birth.

He went on to falsely claim that Democrats supported abortion "up to and even beyond the ninth month" - suggesting this included the "execution" of babies after birth.

free and clean

Reaction score
Trump claims Democrats want to "execute" babies after birth

Donald Trump has said he believes abortion laws should be left to individual states to decide on - before falsely claiming Democrats support the "execution" of babies after their birth.

He went on to falsely claim that Democrats supported abortion "up to and even beyond the ninth month" - suggesting this included the "execution" of babies after birth.

He's not wrong.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Trump got a great reception in Harlem of all places when he visited a Bodega where the owner killed a robber.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The Jury Foreman in Trump's trial is a Paddy

"An Irishman has been selected as the foreman of the jury for Donald Trump's hush money trial in New York.

The man, known only as Juror B400, reportedly lives in West Harlem, works in sales, and is "outdoorsy"."

Popular Threads

Top Bottom