The National Party

valamhic

Reaction score
What's the point? He hasn't exactly made strides with the national party.
There is no point. They will never win a seat irrespective of what coats they wear. Declan misjudged them bigly IMO. I thought they might make a cut, but as time progressed I realized they did not pass the comprehension test. Same as Gemma. Irish ex pat need to understand how it is here in Ireland. Winning
votes is complicated.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The electorate are braindead. That is the reality. Too busy watching rugby and English soccer.

valamhic

Reaction score
The electorate are braindead. That is the reality. Too busy watching rugby and English soccer.
I agree and spotted that long ago. The National Party will never get a quarter of a quota, let alone a seat.
Gemma is already obsolete, there is no interest whatsoever.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The biggest problem nationalists have is the fear to be called racists. Barret should tell them to fuck off.

valamhic

Reaction score
The biggest problem nationalists have is the fear to be called racists. Barret should tell them to fuck off.
Barret was ousted as leader of the NP. He is on his own, he will run and get 435 votes. As an ex pat you totally
got this aspect wrong. James Reynolds (for whom I canvassed) will get 1,300 votes in Longford the highest for an NP candidate in the next election.

Herman P Kelly is leader of the Irish Freedom Party (IFP). Saul hates him and them but gives no reason. I have held preliminary discussions with him last week. Another thing is that Richard Donahoe and Michael Collins have formed a new party called Independent Ireland.

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
And now we know the Valamhic Test. It took many years to perfect it.

free and clean

Reaction score
Shitlib NGO leeches like Malone are more concerned about a winter coat than young Irish women murdered by welfare dependent foreign scum being imported en masse . Doesn't it tell you everything you need to know about shitlibs and why they ruin societies?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom