The National Party

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
"The first item on the agenda of any Irish republican organisation is the split”

Some things never change.....

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
@Myles O'Reilly drops onto the Climate Change Scam thread to say . . .

"6. Muslim grooming gangs - Target the Taxis and the kebab shops. Surely there's a handful of Guards who aren't useless fat bastards."

I say surely the matter is better discussed here?

So Myles, what have we got now?

I see Tommy Steve is regularly in town and of course he will be kept up to date with developments in regard to what you raise above, so, we can expect a report and reveal any time soon?

It's a matter of grave importance that needs to be tackled. Luckily the issues are well appreciated by many here and they are on high alert to deal with such perverted malevolence, the networks are country wide and members are eternally vigilant to protect and prevent.

So Myles, tell us, what have you got for us??

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I suggest you post your discharge papers Sir.

And if you do, I will consider doing likewise.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It is pretty pathetic not to be able to even produce a video wishing people a Happy Christmas.

The breakaway group appear pretty useless.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Yes, for now at least, until Barrett regains control of the party.
Any idea when the commission is tissue its decision.

I reckon a bit of heat was put on Reynolds and he buckled straight away.

Hermit

Reaction score
Any idea when the commission is tissue its decision.
I think it was due weeks ago. It should be a simple decision for the commission, based on what Barrett has said, that Reynolds has declared he voted himself in as party leader at a meeting with no one else present. So the commission appears to be stalling with their decision.

valamhic

Reaction score
I have had nothing but praise for Barrett but I don't think he's coming back.

And frankly, he lost me with the Nazi costume/coat. I was like, okay, forget about it.
At least you have some bit of wit. Don't forget they pissed off the Donegal man too. I cannot see then in with a chance of getting half a quota in an election.

valamhic

Reaction score
Decision will be made this month:
Barret should have ensured that an AGM was held every year and publicly announced it. I think I am still a member
and I got no notification that I remember. An AGM should include a motion to vote on the leader. If that did not
happen then a Registrar cannot do it for them. It was the same with NEPP on the Pylons, no election of officers.

Hermit

Reaction score
Barret should have ensured that an AGM was held every year and publicly announced it. I think I am still a member
and I got no notification that I remember. An AGM should include a motion to vote on the leader. If that did not
happen then a Registrar cannot do it for them. It was the same with NEPP on the Pylons, no election of officers.
There was an AGM every year, I attended a couple. I received email invitations about their AGMs - from what I remember you just had to reply to say you'd like to go and then a local rep would get in touch with the event location etc.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom