The National Party

valamhic

Reaction score
There was an AGM every year, I attended a couple. I received email invitations about their AGMs - from what I remember you just had to reply to say you'd like to go and then a local rep would get in touch with the event location etc.
You could be right, I probably would not attend after 2020. I attended the National meeting in Athlone about 2019 (approx) and a meeting in Cavan town about 2019 but no one extra came and the lads from Dublin watched a match on TV. I would not watch the world cup soccer due to no interest. One son does. My lot is with Freedom Party for the run up to the Europeans with Herman. I wanted him to change his name to Val but he declined. The NP should have picked me as leader, if I took it. Cant understand Dan backing a losing horse and Gemma as well.

The Freedom party is much more sophisticated.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Decision will be made this month:
The article says the decision is coming "shortly".

It appears to me that Reynolds is at fault. If a group wanted to replace Barrett then they did not even have the gumption to call for a debate and vote.

The commissioner will likely do what is most damaging to the party.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I cant change whether a horse will will or lose.

I will back who I believe to be truthfull and sincere.

I would not back Hermann because how fake is it for a person pretending to want to leave the EU while he actually works for and is paid each week by the EU.

Hopefully he gets noplace.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I cant change whether a horse will will or lose.

I will back who I believe to be truthfull and sincere.

I would not back Hermann because how fake is it for a person pretending to want to leave the EU while he actually works for and is paid each week by the EU.

Hopefully he gets noplace.
Nigel Farage did pretty similar and Still took the UK out of the EU Empire / Super-State.

Hopefully Hermann Kelly can do the same for, The Freedom of The Irish People and The Freedom of Ireland.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
And running in Dublin for the euro election was another red flag. He did that to screw the nationalist vote.

valamhic

Reaction score
The Irish Freedom Party is the only straight forward party and I am going with it in the local and EU elections supporting Herman.

valamhic

Reaction score
Are you running for IFP in the locals against Bulgarian Tinko Tinev ?
All I can say is I am not running in the local or EU elections. I am backing Hermet Kelly for the EU .

After that I will take stock. Not sure about the Farmer's party. Fitzmaurice seems to not want EU law on the environment enforced. That woman Sullivan left them. Fitz is a bit thick and I made a video about him.

I might not get the nomination for the farmers. I would for the Freedom party. I am good to 3,500 votes right now.

Then there is the commitment, leaving my idyllic rural farmers life to Kildare St. I would get jail for hitting Ryan.

I would give Ivana Bachic a kick up the arshe and be jailed for that too. I have some great project on which I enjoy.

valamhic

Reaction score
Those comments sort of say more about JB and the Ireland he strives to perfect. Very very interesting:geek:
He is a nobody in Ireland now. Only for Dan he would be a nobody here either. Neil McConnell
joined his party and saw it was going nowhere. Justin and Gemma are a waste of space. Why is no one talking about his ouster? Not a word. What we have here is a bunch of slow learners. Imagine I was banned from PISH for say exactly that.

valamhic

Reaction score
No Val. I'm talking about her website not what you wanted her to do when you chased her round the Ashbourne Hotel.
Oh, I am sorry the software changed the wording. I will try to fix it. I don't like the way you insimuate I am capable of bad thoughts?

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
A couple of points, Justin Barrett & the national party lost all credibility in Spring 2020 when they fell for the covid scam & it took them until August 20 to realise it was a scam. As for John Mcguirk and gript, well only boards dot i.e types think that Mcguirk is "far right" , in reality he'd be a mainstream FF-FG-PD type if the year was 2007

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
In a way, I reluctantly agree.
But there are what appear really decent people like Dunleavy in Galway and that Dublin lad who I think was elected deputy leader

If Irish culture is to be restored, and that is a long shot indeed. Then Barret is the man.

The present set up will bend to the wind, and likely will get noplace

But they are certainly better than Antonio or Hermann. Imho.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom