The National Party

valamhic

Reaction score
FG, FF and Sinn Fein will grab one seat each. The 4th will go to one of them too.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
FG, FF and Sinn Fein will grab one seat each. The 4th will go to one of them too.
I don't think fine Gael can win a seat .....even with two candidates ......you are talking crazy now fianna fail winning two seats ??? I bet you a thousand Euro they don't even get close to two seats

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
That's what I don't understand. If these guys truly love Ireland more than their own egos wouldn't they stand one candidate instead of several?

Splitting an already small vote is suicidal.
Well splitting the vote is not harmful in a pr situation imo.

but your real error is thinking they love Ireland more than themselves, that beast has not been seen in Ireland for over a hundred years on a national level.

although scolairebcht is one, the only thing he loves more than Irish culture is God.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
No relation. He is one of the only doctors in the country who didn't go along with the Covid scam. RTE scum Joe Duffy had his practice shutdown
I omitted him because I do not know him. On your testimony and scolaire it seems s Water one and two

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Many thanks Declan, I am definitely way more hopeful than Val here with those small numbers of votes. I think Barry Cowen in the RTE debate for that constituency said that at least 1 in 2, and sometimes all, voters that he talked to mentioned immigration. Are those voters really going to vote FF and FG again? I wouldn't be so sure...

valamhic

Reaction score
I have yet to meet anyone who ever heard of the man. No one reads books round here except 50 shades of grey.
He might do better than I said. There is too much reliance on the internet and too few posters

Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
Many thanks Declan, I am definitely way more hopeful than Val here with those small numbers of votes. I think Barry Cowen in the RTE debate for that constituency said that at least 1 in 2, and sometimes all, voters that he talked to mentioned immigration. Are those voters really going to vote FF and FG again? I wouldn't be so sure...
Of the 14 seats, 7 will go to established parties. Mick Wallace and Claire Daly will get in leaving
five (5). Anti migration will take 4. 2 in Dublin 1 in North West and 1 in South. That is on a good day. SF will hold one seat in each constituency leaving 4 for grabs by the establishment.
2 FG in Dublin, 1 in North west and one in south.

valamhic

Reaction score
We don't know anything about them is a problem too , somebody here would have to join and go to a few meetings to see what they are about , they are still going to do better than last time even with the trouble they have with Barrett and Reynolds
I attended one NP annual meeting. Speeches and speaches and tay. Niall McConnel walked off and I realised they were mission a few reality slates.

Z

Zipporah's Flint

That's what I don't understand. If these guys truly love Ireland more than their own egos wouldn't they stand one candidate instead of several?

Splitting an already small vote is suicidal.

When people really want to effect things on a macro level but are frustrated in that very often they will have a strong temptation to excercise their power process so to speak in in-fighting. You see this with groups that are radical and fringe and want to be neither in general. It is not a particularly Irish problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
1716396106167.png

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Well he has gotten the better of the others on a debate anyway.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Nice uniform and aesthetic. I hope Barrett is successful with this initiative.

Michael-Collins-Leo-WhelanLOW-.jpg
Sadly, one looks very good on your man, the other looks a size too big.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
IMO, the hat and earlier the coat were a huge mistake. Aside from the idea itself, he is just too tiny for that role.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom